MY FIRST DAY!!!

squishy

My first day is today on the plan.. I got up early.. maybe with excitement..
I have cleared out the fridge and all necessary food and did my prep for the first week .. I lost 2 lbs (which I am not counting).

Here goes...............................

Good luck squishy :D

good luck,have a good day :D

Thanks.. if I do as well as you I will be buzzing.. am gonna be fine all day as I never have eaten much in the day anyway..think I may need some tape over my mouth from 6pm onwards though...lol

Thanks Cheryl xx

Morning Squishy, have a great day!!

Drink plenty of water and you might find splitting your packs into 2 will help with the evening munchies!!! I try and wait until lunchtime before having my 1st half pack and then another half around 3pm and then I have my remaining packs in the evening ;). Helps keep my chatterbox quiet during the evening :)

Good luck squishy!! xx

Thats a great idea Dobbie.. will try that .. at least i won't have to tape me gob up and can have a sweet one which will help the craving for choccie i think...

Thanks Rooster.. and haven't you done well?????

Well done, Squishy. The first hurdle over - actually getting started!

I also have my first shake at lunchtime, one at dinner time and then one later in the evening when I used to get the munchies! I drink 2 litres of water during the morning and it stops me getting hungry. Some people find the first couple of days hard - so keep yourself really busy so you haven't got time to think about food and keep drinking the water.

Look forward to reading about your progress!

x

:wave_cry:I have started drinking loads of water.. already up to a pint and its not 10am yet...:eek:

am getting texts from family and friends and have already cleaned the cooker and done the bedrooms... myhouse will look like a new pin by the end of the week so something is for the good...:p

Thanks Clare.. have had a lovely morning.. long shower.. hair done.. facial..(did it myself).. now I am off for my first shake of the day.. am up to 1 and half litrs water so on target for my first day...:)

Sounds like it is going great squishy!! Feel free to call into Dobbie Manor and crack on with housework. If you need the distraction there's plenty to do round mine :D

:) Oh I will keep posting.. every spare minute I am running into my craft room to see if any messages on here... needless to say my cards aren't getting done.. but will sort them out over the weekend...
I feel quite full after my first shake, in fact more so than when I was eating "normal" so if the trend continues then I will have cracked it..:p

Back