My first weigh in...

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
So my plan was to lose 4+lbs by Monday, as in yesterday. I’d only lost two and I’m not happy. I guess I could’ve been eating better and exercising more but I’m still disappointed.

I walked three mile five days out of seven and went on a two mile hike on Sat. I also did 30 mins of yoga on Fri and then again on Sat. I ached, I was exhausted, I thought it was all good. Oh well, I obviously did something wrong. Hopefully this week will be better, maybe I need to drop my calorie intake a bit more. 1500/1600 could be too much.

I need to exercise more, that is the awful truth, I just don’t know what to do. Wish I could afford a gym membership.

WILL do yoga tonight. Best to do it before or after my quorn (chicken flavour) burger dinner?

Must stay positive. Two is good.

Okay weighed myself again today. Have lost the other 2lbs that takes me to 4lbs off. I also measures myself. Current measurements in bold, reduction since 4th Aug below.

Current measurements:

Neck: 14.5in
(-0.5in)
Waist: 35in
(-2in)
Hips: 43in
(-3in)
Bicep: 14in
(-0.5in)
Forearm: 10.5in
(-0.5in)
Thigh: 26in
(-2in)
Calf: 17in
(-2in)
Chest: 37in
(-1in)

Praise and congrats appreciated!

Well done! I'm not very clued up on the amount of cals to lose a certain amount per week and all that jazz, but have you been drinking enough water? Could be down to that? 4lbs is a great loss, and I wish I was as into the exercise as you are!

"They" do say that we should be aiming for a 2lbs loss per week for a sustainable weightloss, but in all honesty, I'm like you and aim for around 4 :)

PS you're obviously doing something right, going from your measurements! Well done!

I drink 6-10 litres a day. I'm getting better and certainly aiming for 8 like they say!

Well after a heavy, busy, weekend I have stayed the same. I'm cool with that. Just need to drop 4lbs before sat... hmmm.

Oh well the weekend of drinking, eating and more drinking will set me back. Must fit in some yoga on the beach :D

Well, I did proper exercise yesterday. Almost killed me.
But anyways, because I'm a loser I weighed myself again today.
Lost another pound. Woo.

I know I'm not weighing myself weekly but it doesn't matter because I've lost another 1lb! Wooo!

Going to put all that back on over the weekend with bad eating and alcohol. I am going to exercise my arse off though, walking the hound and playing on EASA!

Well the bad eating and alcohol (plus TOTM) put me back to 229 on Sunday. Weighed myself this morn and 225 again. So yay, nothing gained. Don't mind that I haven't really lost, I drank and ate terribly at the weekend!

Back