My First Weigh In

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zoon, 11 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Zoon

Zoon Member

Hi folks I have gone through week one and I have lost 7 and 1/4 lbs. I know it's a good loss but I don't feel happy. I guess hormones are all over the place with it being that TOTM. Also had a bleep this week. Hopefully it should all just get better.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is a brilliant loss Zoon, well done:happy096:

A lot of people on a vlcd have a blip in the first or second week as it takes time to get into the routine of not eating and sub-consciously we can be unaware of the food we put in our mouth throughout the day normally.

One of the things is that a vlcd can make you more aware of bad habits.

The first week is the worst...hopefully you will have a good week ahead and feel much better in yourself.:patback:

4. Zoon

Zoon Member

Thank you Mini, my first week wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. I didn't have any headaches just felt a little weak and since I am drinking mineral water I am drinking more. I feel thirsty a lot which is great as I can drink more. So overall it is a good start.

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It all takes time getting use to a new routine and remembering to drink your water throughout the day and it is great that you are having no difficulties there.

Sounds like you have had an excellent first week...

Did you cut down on the carbs before starting as that can help prevent the worst of the withdrawals?

6. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Wow that is a brilliant loss!! Well done :)

Mini likes this.
  7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

That is a great loss Hun, don't be too down about it. Have a good week 2 xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.