My fitness pal for monitoring cals?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by hanloje, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    I've setup an account on myfitnesspal to monitor cals taken in, but I keep exceeding my protein? I'm 500 cals over but have exceeded protein does anyone else use this tool? wondered how you got on with it. I assume I only have to worry about cals not any of the other figures :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cats pajamas

Cats pajamas Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Same thing happened to me, but I descided just to keep as close as poss and not worry.
    I'm trying to take the approach that I don't want to over-analyse it all - that of course includes not getting on the scales on a daily basis - which I am completely failing at... :rolleyes:
    Bye for now,
    Catx

4. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Lol, you and me both on the scales !!! I like myfitnesspal I love the 'if every day was like today in 5 weeks you'd weigh xx' feature, I spend ages adding things and taking them away, obsessed! lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.