My food Diary

tweeza

Hi im new on here but unfortunately not new to dieting, plenty of dieting but lots of losing and gaining and giving up!
Have got to a point where im on a waiting list for a gastric band but i really dont want to do that, iv tried every diet known to woman and some not known:rolleyes:.
So decided to go on the lipotrim diet (im on right forum honest:confused:) which i started on friday thinking this is my last shot at losing weight myself.But have come to realise in these few short days following it this is no way to lose weight and live rest of my life healthily.But the good thing is iv given my body a fasting period and drinking those :sick: shakes has made me realise if i can drink those vile things then eating healthly is ten times easier. WW suits me best and its one i can follow i will update daily my intake and losses to come.I know for me this is last chance saloon but Im commited to losing weight. Im in no way slating lipotrim as for others it works and it does work i have lost 13lbs in 3 days on it but long term i need to learn to lose weight by eating right and keeping it off and eating shakes is not going to teach me anything
So here goes first update tomorrow and sorry for the length of post i do go on a bit:)

what im planning on eating today

B soup shake 1.5
L wrap in prawns mayo lght lettuce tom spring onion
D plate of 0 point salad and homemade soup

4-8 glasses of water no fizzy diet juice just makes me crave more

It quite low in point but dont want to undo the fasting slowly introducing food so it wont affect my loss iv gained so far

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum :)
I wish you lots of sucess and big losses! hopefully we can help one another with tips and stuff xxxx

thank you so much and i would like that, i think support is one of the things that help us thro and boy will i need help ;o)

You must be hungry with that food intake hunni! need to watch your not eating too little as that can be just as bad as eating too much! Your body will not like it and cling to every morsel you eat! Check out my diary and feel free to comment also :)

Tonight i am starving and trying to sit on my hands cos i am in a munchy mood where i just want to peck at things :( I need to get a hobby to distract me lol :)

honestly im not that hungry im drinking up a storm and the soup sachet is very filling but your right i do need to up the points which i will day by day.. i will check out your diary dont worry lol i need all the help i can get. When i get hungry at night i make a plate of tomatoes spring onions and cucumber sprinkled with fresh pepper points free! Just a idea doll if you find the rumbles start getting too loud. Thanks for the reply i hope we can spur each other on

todays food intake

B wrap with light mayo cucumber and spring onion
L banana (not hungry from breky)
D chinese loin with red peppers onions mushrooms stir fried with 2 wraps
2 litres of water
total points 17 again a bit low but just trying to introduce foods slowly so not to cancel out 4 days of fasting

today s food

B mushrooms with cheese omlette 6pts
L prawn mayo sandwich 6 points
D homemade chicken curry 6 points

4 -8 glasses of water
18 points in total:D

todays menu
B crustless bread with lean bacon 5pts
L baked potato and beans 4.5 pts
D savoury rice 6pts

Snack 6pts
total 21 points:)

oooo before i forget first weigh in:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
12lb off:D:D:D:D:D

missed yesterdays points allowance but was well within my points so thats good even with a visit to cinema to see eclipse:crazy: love that film
Anyway todays plan is

B cup a soup 1point
L bacon and beans and mushrooms 4points
D low fat chicken curry and rice 8 points

total intake 13 points
mm bit low will add more later i think

been a bit of a lazy bum posting on here but been a busy few days:sigh: but have followed plan and not cheated myself today im only having salads as my stomach has been playing me up :cry:i suffer from gallstones so when that flares up i have to eat fat free which is good for me anyway. so as far as points go its going to be under 10 but cant be helped:D:D

well its weigh in day and its 4lbs off for me:kissass: thats a stone in a fortnight!!!!!!!:D:D:D do excuse the smug face but im happy and for me that does not happen very often when it comes to my weight...

Well done on your amazing weight loss! U need to eat more tho it is coming off very fast and thats not always good hunni so just make sure your taking care of yourself :)

p.s. you are allowed to be smug .... just this once ha ha :)

xxx

thank you csg i promise the smug:D face wont last for longer than a day hehehehe i know my intake has been quite low but im in quite a lot of pain with my gallstones and only way to stop the flare up is low fat which means my points is very low but wont last for too long it settles usually in a couple of days then it will be points galore..How are you getting on with your weight loss?
Oh and i just discovered ww cheesecakes lemon and strawberry :p will let you know how they taste

I'm not doing great but not gaining so thats a plus have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks!

The ww caramel pudding thingys are sooooo yummy and only 2 points :) Let me know how the cheesecakes are xxxx

Back