my husband has taken a turn for the worst

hi, thank you for your kind words.

my husband peter has been waiting over 2 years for a heart transplant and has been on an artificial heart for 2 years, pretty much stable.

the results now are showing it mores likely to be a stroke than a mini/TIA. He is not in a good state, and emergenecy trnasplant list is now a reality, the hospital are meeting on thursday with everyone about the best way to proceed.

hi, thank you for your kind words.

my husband peter has been waiting over 2 years for a heart transplant and has been on an artificial heart for 2 years, pretty much stable.

the results now are showing it mores likely to be a stroke than a mini/TIA. He is not in a good state, and emergenecy trnasplant list is now a reality, the hospital are meeting on thursday with everyone about the best way to proceed.

much love to you all.....

Debz xx

I so hope this turns out positively for you Sarah, and that your husband will finally get the transplant he needs.

emergency list sounds good
hope you get that call sarah xxxxxxx

My prayers are with you, Peter and the children

i hope everything is ok xxx wishing the best for u both. xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

I have been keeping an eye on Sarah's blog and myspace.

Sarahs says that she has noticed there is a marked improvement in Peters confused state after the stroke and he is now on the urgent list for the heart transplant for a minimum of the next three weeks. If he doesn't get the transplant in this time then he faces a complex operation to replace the external parts of his current artificial heart after which he will still need a transplant.

Fingers crossed for them xxx

Heart goes out to you and I hope he will be ok. Love bunny xxxxxxxxx

hope thing's improve soon, stay strong.

Thinking of you x

im so pleased they r treating it urgently. thinking of u all sarah xxx

Back