My journey so far

Weston

hiya peeps, hope your all well and seeing the results you want. You might have seen me around, posting all results but not much else. To be honest i wanted to keep quiet because i didn't think i'd make it with my weight loss journey, but i did:)

before i started posting, i was 18 stone and i am now 13 stone 3lbs, i started tracking on this site when i was 16st 2lbs abd the weight has just kept falling off. All since march, thats nearly 5 stone in 5 months!! Still got a way to go though.

Anyway, the most important thing i have learned during this process (i haven't gone to any meetings) is simply be kind but disaplined with yourself. I've enjoyed weddings, my birthday, nights out in the duration and if i have a day or 2 where i pig out, beating myself up isn't going to help, i just spend the next few days exercising more and sticking to my points 100%, i call it damage limitation lol but it works. but on the other days when i'm not celebrating, i stick to my points and everyday i write everything i eat down (if you bite it, you write it).

Anyway, sorry if this message sounds a bit patronising, it's not meant to be, i just want to share my progress with you peeps and to tell you to keep going, it's worth it.

Have a good week xx

congratulations on ur great weight loss! well done x

Well done on your fantastic weight loss :happy036: Thankyou for sharing your with us - I think your attitude towards ww is one I would like to follow & I hope it works as well for me! Good Luck :)

Back