My journey to a new me....

Try and get the slimming world curried book. It's great and I think it's only about a fiver

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, the hairy dieters do some good curry recipes - and sainsburys be good to yourself naan bread isn't too bad -120cals I think?

Day five on xenical and day six of diet! Weigh in tomorrow!

Slightly nervous about it! I want the scales to reflect what I've done this past six days!

I was going to have a nice walk today but due to an existing back problem gracing me with its pain again yesterday I think that will be out of the question! Looks like another day on painkillers for me!

Smiling! 8 pounds off! Really pleased with that! I don't think I have ever lost that much in a week before!

Went out for lunch with a friend today, a good girly catch up!

I was dubious about eating out especially when she can eat whatever she likes and not put an ounce on!

I decided on a jacket potato no butter, with side salad! The chef came out to ask if I wanted a filling and he had some lovely homemade coleslaw! When I explained that I was on a low fat diet he asked if I liked a few things to which I said yes!

When my dinner was served it was what I asked for! The chef came out with a bowl, he made me a dry slaw with pineapple apples carrot cabbage onions, he used the fresh pineapple juice and some lemon juice and seasoned with some paprika!

Bless him, it was gorgeous!

After the meal I went to thank him and asked him to jot down the ingredients! I also ended up with his phone number and a date for Thursday!

Good day I have to say!

I love every aspect of this story!! Love it love it! Made me smile lots....thanks for sharing.... oh and please share his recipes!! Lol.. good luck for thursday!! How bloomin lovely!!

Pudders I couldn't believe it! 8 pounds loss at first weigh in this morning! A really nice dinner and a date to follow on Thursday!

Smiling! 8 pounds off! Really pleased with that! I don't think I have ever lost that much in a week before!

that's amazing well done :)

I am thinking of going back to Xenical, I have 3 months supply sitting at home.
The last time I did it I found I was very bloated, but now thinking back I probably wasn't as good as I should have been and after reading this I am definitely going to give them another chance - after all this time next year I need to go wedding dress shopping eekkkk!!!

June 2015 x

Last edited:
Congrats mum!! How exciting!! I loved organising my wedding. We got married abroad so lots of aspects were much easier. Absolutely loved the planning of it all. Enjoy!! X

hahaha - had a blonde moment there (really shouldn't read while walking lol) thanks, we have a venue in Scotland but we are thinking of changing it to mexico (the saving of £7k is pushing us towards going abroad lol)
xx

Back