My Journey

Claireybella

Gold Member
Morning! Right, I've not done this before, never figured out how to post photos, so I hope I've done it okay, and that you can see them!

My sister uploaded some old photos on to her Facebook the other week, and tagged me in them. Photos usually don't bother me, but boy, these have! Been having a crappy couple of weeks on plan, couldn't stick to it, couldn't see the point of it, bla bla bla! Well, the first photo is of me at my nephew's birthday party 2 years ago, a month before I joined SW, and the second is a few weeks ago, and I can see the difference and it's made me smile and say "hey, this weeks a blip, but I can jump back on that wagon!" Okay, it's been a slow battle, and one I will continue with, but I know I can do it!

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 358
  • macmillans.jpg
    macmillans.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 336
Claire, I'm sure once everything "clicks into place" (and it will!) the weight will fly off you.

2012 will belong to you! (mark my words;))

Steve.

PS - will be watching you mind.....:p

yay CB! i saw that pic that Debs tagged you in.......you look so different.

Lets make 2012 a year to count!!! :) x

Looking good Claire! Losing five stones will be my New Year's resolution and I'm feeling motivated and inspired by everyone's photographs and stories. Thank you - I know I can do this ... watch this space!!! :p

Morning! Right, I've not done this before, never figured out how to post photos, so I hope I've done it okay, and that you can see them!

My sister uploaded some old photos on to her Facebook the other week, and tagged me in them. Photos usually don't bother me, but boy, these have! Been having a crappy couple of weeks on plan, couldn't stick to it, couldn't see the point of it, bla bla bla! Well, the first photo is of me at my nephew's birthday party 2 years ago, a month before I joined SW, and the second is a few weeks ago, and I can see the difference and it's made me smile and say "hey, this weeks a blip, but I can jump back on that wagon!" Okay, it's been a slow battle, and one I will continue with, but I know I can do it!

wow well done hun your doing great! can really see the diff in your face esp :) x

Back