My Juddding WOE

HelloKittyx

Well after a weekend of arguing with the boyfriend I have stopped doing my VLCD and now doing JUDDD. On the down days I'll be using my packs so they're not going to waste and on the up days I'll be eating as I normally would, but obviously doing 2000 calories. At the moment I've pulled a muscle in my leg so can't exercise much, but once its healed I'll be adding in exercise.

Today is a down day, which will be easy as I've already done a few days on VLCD so won't be much different, however I'm off to Tesco... so will make sure I have my first shake before I go.

Good luck :0) ANything's easy after doing VLCD! I've only been JUDDDing since the start of the month but am finding it really easily fits into every day life - whereas VLCDs seem to put your life on hold.
x

Hello HelloKitty :) Welcome to JUDDD. My partner was not impressed with my decision to do a VLCD last year and we used to have lots of "discussions" about it. So far this has been great. I don't feel deprived and on my DD's i just keep telling myself i can eat tomorrow :) You can't do that on a VLCD. Makes sense to use your packs up first and they may even make this slightly easier for you to start with.

Good luck and keep us updated :)

Back