my mess to a dress journey

linz66

Been here since 2010 and just skulked about reading and getting to know my way around the site. then my laptop broke and was offline for months untill santa brought me a new one :D off my lovely partner..
I decided to start my own weight loss journey AGAIN, after doing different diets over the years like most i find that slimming world suits me the best. Each one of us has to find our own which fits into our lifestyles and what we can afford.
Im basically skint lol after i get paid and the bills are paid luxurys are off the cards. Thats why i love SW as the amount of stuff you eat and can buy cheap is amazing. I love pasta and rice and that lasts me ages. I never wear dresses so thats my challenge to get the weight off and treat myself to a nice dress, plus i have a holiday to look forward to in sept :wee:and him indoors is paying lol well il be helping too. So to start my diary here gos
i started last friday the 4th and have been really good , even at work i never picked.

Breakfast was fruit all free

Lunch: left over boiled rice , fried in frylight with extra few prawns ans soy sauce

tea: spagetti cabonara with laughing cow triangles (HEX A) ham -free, salad and a jacket potato

Snacks: banana , 2 plums , apple
102_1768.jpg
Lost 3lb today as got weighed this morning woop woop

good luck to everyone else on their own weight loss x

Last edited:
Oh my oh my, I think im going to cry
I see crumpets and cream cakes
Chocolates and sweets
Big fat cheeseburgers
That go down a treat.
Roast beef and mustard,
With Yorkshires and spuds.
Id eat the lot, if only I could

I joined a slimming club
Full of healthy good grub
Fresh fruit and vegetables
To cook and snack on
All spices and pastas
They are foods that are free
Lets hope on the scales
The weight drops off me

I really enjoyed my tea and couldn't finish it all. I have saved some for later if im peckish. On my own tonight as OH gone out to club. Means the remote is mine till late lol I even had a decent day at work which made a change. :)

Hello!

well done on your weight loss!! That's fantastic! Your carbonara looks yummy. Is it all free? Are you doing EE days xxx

hiya girlie thank you, im really pleased with the 3lb off. T|he carbonara was lovely and easy to make. I only used 3 laughing cow triangles so i have 2 left if i want to have some cheese on toast later lol The carbonara was free yes as i used the triangles as a HEA and hams free.
yep im doing the EE , i find it suits me much better, :) I see you have done really well so well done :0clapper:xxx

Ohhh it's sounds sooo yummy!!! I'm gonna have to try it. Thank you. EE is so much easier for me too x

aw thanks girlie and your welcome.. I love the EE and its nice to mix and match. Im sat on my own tonight as my OH is out so im using up a few syns on some bicardi and coke. I even got a measuring jug to get the right amount lol i have had 4 which is 16 syns :eek: but worth it, to unwind and chill out with the remote lol Thanks for commenting too on my diary. You will have to do one yourself so i can read it lol its nice to know we are not alone in our struggles with weight. Its not easy but when you support each other it makes it much more easier and helps in lots of ways. If i can help in anyway just give a shout. Im no expert lol but will try and give you as much encouragement as i can. After all we all in the same boat lol x

Have found you lol can follow ur journey now, we can give each other some moral support, I have found some good 'friends' on here that have supported me through my ups & downs :) have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you make me blush val lol thank you so much . I been here a while and made no friends lol till now. Dont help my laptop knacked up lol this is a journey we all have to make and no matter how hard it is , we have plenty of support and lovely people who are going through the same trials and tribulations lol all for one and all for one, xx

Hi Linz how's ur day going so far? Miserable day here was going to make an effort & take a walk along the prom shame the weather mucked that idea up ;-) hee hee. Am going to asda tomorrow to stock up on plenty of meat & veg going to look & c if they have the Turkish delight miller light I keep looking for it to no avail :-( I have been following EE usually do mostly red but though I would give it a try for a couple of weeks I sometimes get stuck with the 3rd super free depending what I'm eating try & make up for it by having a couple of pieces of fruit. Any way gone on a bit lol so will say goodbye & have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aw thanks girlie and your welcome.. I love the EE and its nice to mix and match. Im sat on my own tonight as my OH is out so im using up a few syns on some bicardi and coke. I even got a measuring jug to get the right amount lol i have had 4 which is 16 syns :eek: but worth it, to unwind and chill out with the remote lol Thanks for commenting too on my diary. You will have to do one yourself so i can read it lol its nice to know we are not alone in our struggles with weight. Its not easy but when you support each other it makes it much more easier and helps in lots of ways. If i can help in anyway just give a shout. Im no expert lol but will try and give you as much encouragement as i can. After all we all in the same boat lol x

I do have a diary. It's names starting this year with a bang!!! Lol it is defo good to just sit and unwind! Thank you and same to you If you need any help :) I'm doing the couch to 5k on Monday wish me luck haha xxx

Back