my own fault but

SWRocks!

i have been awful this week, defo put on but i have not followed plan so cant expect anything else. Having a bit of a tough time at home so im comfort eating. Anyhow weigh in is tomorrow and im petrified of going. Part of me wants to miss it and just go back next week but i feel so guilty.
Anybody else feel like this

lots of people have a bad week, go and get weighed then start again, its only one week1

I would say go get weighed then you can accept what you have gained, draw a line under it and move on. If you avoid weigh in then it is harder to get back on track, it is too easy to slip back into old bad habits and thought patterns.
Good luck and I hope you have gained less than you fear.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You should go, then the week after, you may have a good loss as you might lose what you have gained and you will feel good. If you don't go then the week after it may seem as though you haven't lost at all x

You'll be fine hon. We've all been there. The important thing is you accept it and move on. It's all a learning curve! :)

I had a bad week a few months ago, decided not to go to group and try and lose what I'd put on. Not going to group was the worst mistake! I was even worse and went back yo group the following week with an even bigger gain. Defo go to group, face the music and get back on track. Good luck xx

You have to go to group and take it on the chin!! It's a long term commitment this dieting mularkey!! There'll be good and bad weeks!! If u go to group and feel disheartened you will not go back again. Go to group with the view that you are only human and take heed of what is discussed so you get back on track!!

I've had a bad weekend food wise and I am going tonite so I can get a grip and start afresh tmrw!! In the past I would've missed this week, next week would be a right off, I'd go to group and be so upset that I'd gained that I would go home thinking that's it. I'm not going back!!

But after Christmas I vowed I was starting again and no matter what I would get weighed every week. I have 4.5 stone to lose and I know it will take time but I'm sticking with it.

Good luck at weigh in!! You can do this xx

There ya go!! It was worth going after all :)

I put on 0.5lb but I can deal with that!! Xxx

Back