My poor boyfriend!

Rider

Banned
Had last shake at 8pm but we didn't get to sleep till about 5am last night, I literally woke up about 3pm!
Anyway I have felt so weak with no energy, presumably as gone so long without shake so Ive made one, but the poor boy has totally took the brunt of my mood! So he's gone out to buy me bottled water as I'm all grumpy as I don't like tap water - feel really guilty it's not his fault he's so good to me and I just become a right moody cow when in this state!
I told him to avoid me first week of diet lol.
Does anyone else find they get mood swings more at the beginning of CD? I hope it's not just me who's a b!tch lol.

On a good note I weighed myself Unofficially when I got up - i am now overweight yay! I have gone from about BMI 34 to 29.9 since I started end of may( had a break) never thought I'd be so happy to say I'm overweight :D

Xx

Rider said:
Had last shake at 8pm but we didn't get to sleep till about 5am last night, I literally woke up about 3pm!
Anyway I have felt so weak with no energy, presumably as gone so long without shake so Ive made one, but the poor boy has totally took the brunt of my mood! So he's gone out to buy me bottled water as I'm all grumpy as I don't like tap water - feel really guilty it's not his fault he's so good to me and I just become a right moody cow when in this state!
I told him to avoid me first week of diet lol.
Does anyone else find they get mood swings more at the beginning of CD? I hope it's not just me who's a b!tch lol.

On a good note I weighed myself Unofficially when I got up - i am now overweight yay! I have gone from about BMI 34 to 29.9 since I started end of may( had a break) never thought I'd be so happy to say I'm overweight :D

Xx

I am always sooooo grumpy when I'm hungry! Lol (and tired) so doesn't help that this diet sometimes make me both :p think my family know now not to take it personally as it really is a tough diet xx

Yeah today is day 6 and it's the most tired I've felt, putting it down to body gearing up or something god knows... I'm definitely in ketosis though.

Poor fellow close ones I do feel for them!
Xx

I put my OH through hell on day 5 - spent the entire day in tears. It got better after that. I have the odd down day but on the whole it's been pretty easy since that point.

I can relate to this,

My OH decided it was a good idea top "treat" me to a night at the movies on Day two. Needless to say a can of whoopass was opened that evening. For no reason at all (considering it was such a sweet gesture), the moment i smelt the sweet popcorn I was a raging hormonal and hungry/unpleasant girlfriend.

But lo and behold am reaching day 12 and she started the diet Today!

luckily I have the sense to stay well away during the next 3 days ;)

Back