My questions about maintaing...with my own answers :D

Hi Laura, would like to say I'm fine but to be honest I'm not feeling too hot!! Went for a 3 mile run yesterday morning and felt rubbish afterwards but put it down to maybe pushing myself too hard. Trouble is I still feel like it today......aching limbs, dodgy tummy etc. etc! Sat at work shivering and thinking how the hell am I going to manage badminton tonight???? Maybe it'll perk me up a bit though! Oh and totm too :(
To top it all off weighed myself this morning and I'm still the same!!!

Hope you're ok though;)

Hiya,
Yeah all good this end... not had 'official' WI with CDC for 3 weeks due to rubbish weather, but going wed morning... fingers x!! my scales say im a few lb under goal now, so all good.. wanna loose just a few more though...
im happily adjusting to life on 810, but finding it quite hard to fit in the 3 packs a day as well as food and milk! never thought i'd have that problem!!
will see what my weight is wed, and chat to my CDC about going up to 1000, but will prob do another week or so on 810..

Sorry to hear youre not well Nic, hope that clears up soon!
xx

Good to hear from you both.

Nic - hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. Not surprised your weight hasn't changed if it's TOTM. If all else is going the right way, don't worry.

Aly - if you move up the steps properly, the glycogen gain should equal the weight loss from the steps so you won't necessarily gain long term.

Great thread. :)

Back