My Shocking Story-on tonight. World's Fattest Kids.

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by KD, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    My Shocking Story

Thursday 22 November
    9:00pm - 10:00pm
    Discovery Channel
    World's Fattest Kids

An exploration of obesity among young people which focuses on some extreme cases, including a visit to a boarding school for overweight kids and a chat with a 12-year-old prepared to undergo liposuction.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Oh Pooh!!! I don't have the Discovery channel ;0(
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh shame :( Lots of diet related stuff on Discovery.
  5. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Yes Karion, Discovery is good for diet related shows.

I will watch out for tonight's one.
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Will put a reminder on - thanks KD :thankyou:
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I couldn't find it :confused:
  8. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

I watched this and they were hardly the worlds 'fattest' kids but hey ho.

Ya one who was 13 and wanted to suction out 50/80lbs via liposuction is her mothers own creation and she (the mother) should really look inwards for answers. Food there was a babysitter. Misguided and angry young lady though and a horrendously dangerous thing she was encouraged to do. Dollar signs anyone.

Quite boring overall. i was expecting more. Like that kid Jessica on youtube - hold on

YouTube - 7 years - 222 kilo

There is an english version of the above though

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    The video clip was heartbreaking - I could weep for that poor child ... what on Earth is the mother thinking????

What was equally as sad were some of the comments beneath the video where some cruel b*****ds were referring to her as 'it' and one even said she wasn't human and should be killed. :mad:

The obese ... the whipping boys of the world.
  10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    I am really sorry but the parents should be sent to prison. If they battered their child that is what would happen.

I was totally distressed by it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.