My Shocking Story-on tonight. World's Fattest Kids.

KD

Gone fishing
My Shocking Story

key_c_cream.gif

Thursday 22 November
9:00pm - 10:00pm
Discovery Channel
World's Fattest Kids

An exploration of obesity among young people which focuses on some extreme cases, including a visit to a boarding school for overweight kids and a chat with a 12-year-old prepared to undergo liposuction.

Oh shame :( Lots of diet related stuff on Discovery.

Yes Karion, Discovery is good for diet related shows.

I will watch out for tonight's one.

I watched this and they were hardly the worlds 'fattest' kids but hey ho.

Ya one who was 13 and wanted to suction out 50/80lbs via liposuction is her mothers own creation and she (the mother) should really look inwards for answers. Food there was a babysitter. Misguided and angry young lady though and a horrendously dangerous thing she was encouraged to do. Dollar signs anyone.

Quite boring overall. i was expecting more. Like that kid Jessica on youtube - hold on

YouTube - 7 years - 222 kilo

There is an english version of the above though

Ivy

The video clip was heartbreaking - I could weep for that poor child ... what on Earth is the mother thinking????

What was equally as sad were some of the comments beneath the video where some cruel b*****ds were referring to her as 'it' and one even said she wasn't human and should be killed. :mad:

The obese ... the whipping boys of the world.

I am really sorry but the parents should be sent to prison. If they battered their child that is what would happen.

I was totally distressed by it.

Back