My Shopping trip.

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Went in to Dorothy Perkins Tried a size pair of 18 jeans they fit..yay

Went into Next tried on a size 18 skirt. Ran out of changing room to look for my friend, lady said are you lookiing for your friend, i said yes, she went to get her and i screamed it fits..ahhhhh. My mate gave be such a big hug and congratulated me.

So we went into New look i tried on a size 18 jacket..and omgg it fitted me..i was sooo excited jumping up and down..lol and bought it, as it will do me over winter even if i do lose a few sizes it will look okay.

I needed this so badly and i have not had a girly shopping experience in over 8 years..and my god it felt amazing..i am on such a high
I can officially say i have dropped a size and am officially an 18 for a bit:D:D:D:D:D:D

Is this the same girl?

Are you the same Lynn Williams that wouldn't try any clothes on when you went shopping with your hubby because you hadn't gone down in size?????????
Well done, it's a lovely feeling.

Lol no i was someone else then;)
Men are no good for shopping anyway..lol.
At least i could take my time.
It felt very goood
xxxxxxxxxxx

See Lynn, it was worth the try was it not!?

Eeek. Soooo super happy for you!

B x

Well done Lynn - fantastic news!!

I went to Primark today with my sisters, and tried on 4/5 tops all in size 16s or 18s - they fitted... comfortably!! I was soo chuffed!! didnt end up buying anything coz I didn't really like em enough and don't want to buy too much obviously while I'm losing weight . It was such a good feeling though to reject something coz I simply didn't like it / need it rather than not being able to get it over my thighs / chest / hips whatever!!

Well done again girl!! xx

Thanks girls!
Right i put on all my white clubbing trousers...they are way tooo big, ohno will have to definatly by some more for xmas and new year!
I have about 4 pairs doh!

Thats a great feeling Lynn Well Done
Theres nothing I like more than a girlie shopping trip soon be in the 16's just a few weeks

Back