My slimming world journey

dannwatts

Hey I'm Dann. Im 22 and have been struggling with my weight for years now. I'm not completely sure how much i weigh, and won't know until tomorrow morning, when it start slimming world properly. But I'm pretty sure I'm around 14st something.

I won't be attending slimming world groups, but will be doing it at home from online. I want to lose around 6 st ( by next week would be nice lol ). I think by writing it all down on here every day will help me stick to it more than last time. Been inspired by so many people off here, that its made me determined to lose the weight.

I will be starting my slimming world diet tomorrow morning, i say morning, it will probably be more like lunch time by the time i get up aha. Hopefully it works this time and i get the body I've always wanted.

Gonna go now, off to the cinema. NACHOSSSSS! :)

xxx

Okay so i started a day later than expected... but I'm here now, thats all that matters aha.

I weighed myself this morning and i am 14st3lbs. less than i thought so not too upset with that.

So heres how todays food intake went....

Breakfast: Ha yeah right, like I'm awake at that time :D

Lunch: Syn free fat free chicken and herb super noodles with a big bowl of speed which included lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and celery.

Snack: Double espresso and a banana

Dinner: Roast chicken ( skin removed ), cooked celery, peas and sweetcorn, roast potatoes cooked in fry light with 3 syns worth of gravy.

Snack: 1/2 syn pot of orange jelly, apple and banana.

Water: Only managed about 3 glassed of water so far, and that was pushing it. Really struggle on drinking a lot.

Healthy Extra's: Didn't want my HEX A or B today... i know i should of, maybe tomorrow.

Total syns: 3 1/2

Great start for me, i stuck to it aha! usually I've quit by now. lol

Looking forward to tomorrow :)

xxx

Hey Dann, how are you getting on? Stuck with it? Here to follow, we weigh nearly the same and I'm only 3 years older than you. We can help each other :)

Hey :) Yeah i have actually. Been keeping my sins to a minim as well. Cant wait for weigh in on wednesday. Yeah that would be great :) How much are you aiming to lose?

x

Im surprised by the fact that i have stuck to this 100% for almost a week now... that is shocking for me.

Today went like this...

Breakfast: Nope

Lunch: 2 jacket potatoes cooked, scooped the middle out and filled with bacon, spring onion and topped with melted cheese (HEX A).

Dinner: Sw curry sauce with prawns, boiled rice & a large salad for speed

Snacks: Banana, Pear, Orange, Weetabix muffins ( Only had one so 1/4 HEX B).

0 syns which i was really happy about.

x

Back