My slimming world log

Hi all, I started an official slimming world group 1.5 weeks ago, the month prior to this I was attempting slimming world at home, I lost just under a stone on my own but was starting to struggle, so at first weigh in I was exactly 12 stone, last thursdays way in was a 2lb loss so I'm now 11stone 12. Think I'm going to try the SP plan for the remainder of this week, I go on holiday in 2 weeks so that's giving me the push I need to really try! So far today I have had a nectarine and peppermint tea for breakfast, and then roast chicken, tomatoes and cucumber, 2 light baby bells with third can of Heinz BBQ beans (need to google the syns for these!) for tea I'm going to have homemade BBQ pulled pork with either a big salad or broccoli and carrots. Hot chocolate before bed at 3 syns!
Going to track my progress on here, hopefully writing everything down will help keep me on track!

Hi Ali - welcome aboard!

You've done brilliantly so far, especially on your own - shows what great willpower and determination you have!! Hopefully SW and these forums can take inspiration from you and vice versa!

Is this your first time doing SW?

My advice with meals is to try and plan everything down to the last syn! :D I find that helps me if I plan meals ahead. And also stops me buying food I don't need!

Good luck - keep us updated with your progress!

Back