My stomach is rumbling soooo much!!

Hiya, just stick with it, keep drinking lots of water and after 3-4 days it should stop, its well worth it :) Good Luck x

Oh Sally just trust us when we say it DOES get better!! If you are finding it difficult perhaps split your shakes in half and then take 6 mini shakes throughout the day as oppose to 3.. maybe that might help to make the hunger pangs stay at bay

Please believe me and all the others when we say it gets better! And make sure you're drinking 4 litres a day - that really helps me and I notice it when I don't manage that amount in day. Splitting the shakes is a good idea as well. Stick with it babe - it does get better! xx

Hang in there kiddo, just keep thinking of the new you!!

Hi Sally, it will get better, I promise! I found peppermint tea realy helped me through the first few days, seems to settle your stomach a bit. I also had my water as cold as I could stand it, and fizzy water helps to fill you up too. I made some ice lollies from tea and plain water, felt a lot more like a treat than just a glass of tap water!
Stick with it honey, remember why you are doing this, and it will soon pass. Good luck!

Hi
Thanks for all advice. Am goin to split the shakes today i think. :) also luvin the idea of making ice pops. defo will be doin that. am sooo determined to do this! :D xxx

Back