my top 5 easy diet tips:)

PamelaViktoria

My top diet tips:
1.Take close up pictures of your face (as well as body) for inspiration. If you are looking younger, your diet is providing all the nutrition you need, as well as detoxing your cells. If you have dark circles, or your face looks like it's sliding, your body is setting nutritional priority on your vital organs. Skin, hair and nails come last for importance. If you're getting all your needs, you will look better and better! Weight loss will be easy.
2.Sounds gross, but pay attention to your bodily fluids. If you drink alot of warm water before breakfast (4 or 5 cups), your pee should have very little color or smell. If you get enough liquids, your kidneys and liver will work at their best, and start the detox process. This will make you look younger.
3.Now for the poo. If you keep a food diary, you can identify what constipates you. The more you poo, the cleaner your colon. If you get plenty of fiber, you should empty your whole colon at least once a day. Most people just pass one section instead of all three. Pay attention to bad smells as well. It will smell strong for 2 reasons: first- the food was in you too long a time. Remember, raw fruits&veggies and soaked nuts&seeds pass through you in 8 hours. Bad smells could be from many days old food. second-You have more bad bacteria than good bacteria. Bad bacteria is anaerobic, so you may be eating too many cooked foods and animal products (they contain little or no oxygen, whereas raw foods are full of oxygen).
4.Buy PH strips at a health food store or aquarium supply store. Test your saliva every morning before you brush your teeth. A healthy, alkaline body has a 7.2 PH. If your PH is acidic (6.8-5.0) you are running low on magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium. It will become harder and harder to lose weight. All toxins are stored in fat cells. Toxins are acidic and need to be neutralized with those minerals. Your body won't open fat cells because without neutralizing those toxins, your body becomes more and more poisoned.
5.Understand your food cravings. Without this step, you can't control what goes in your mouth. I was genuinely hungry at 8pm every night. I started juicing green and purple veggies every day, my cravings went away. And people have parasites! They eat the
best of our food and sugar, making us crave more and more food. Parasites are anaerobic, so increasing your oxygen, kills them off.
And that's it! A healthy, svelte body is highly alkaline, and highly oxygenated.

My top tip is to always have easy on-diet food to hand. My favorite and low calorie jelly, melon, and i usually make big batches of turkey bolognaise and celariac mash and freeze it into portions sizes. this makes it as convenient as fast food, cheaper and also less likely to over eat if in single portion sizes.

I think its so much easier if you plan your meals a week ahead! I'm on slimming world it's going ok for now!:) but doing the weekly shop and arranging foods for that week really helps!

I completely agree with this, if I didn't plan out my food for the week I'd just go off track.

I find it a whole lot better when following a weekly menu I can easily get thrown of course! Are u with any slimming groups or just doing your own thing? I find having a group to go to helps me!

I do SW from home, I don't have time to attend the group :(

I never went to groups, even when i first did this last year and still managed to lose 2 stone in 3 months. Being on a forum was a big help though, and also having a clear deadline to aim for (it was Christmas for me) now it is a gig i am going to in June.

Yeah I get online support which is just as good, I don't have time to attend the groups as I have a lot of work to do.... I'm losing weight though which is all that matters :)

I completely agree with this, if I didn't plan out my food for the week I'd just go off track.
Planning my food has big one the most difficult parts of my diet. My hubby and I go through 30 servings of produce a day. I finally found a wholesaler where I can buy 10 lbs boxes for $5-$8. But the planning part comes from my fridge being stuffed with no room for anything else, and managing 40lbs of green bananas that go ripe all at once. It's crazy! I just wish all humans had their own land, their own fruit trees ect. Would be nice to just go outside and get what you need when you need it:)

Back