My wedding dress has arrived!

pineapple

Silver Member
Ooh how excited am I girls and boys!???

I was told my dress would arrive prob about end of Feb/begin March....... But I have just had word that it is in the shop NOW!!!!!! As is my sis's bridesmaid dress, we ordered them back in Sept - sorry I just had to get this out before I burst! I am so so so so excited, I really can not wait to see them both. But I am not away to jump in the car and head up the road this weekend to see it, NOPE, I am gonna make an appoint for probably Fri 29th Feb, I said I wanted one more stone off at least before trying on my beautiful dress and thats what I am gonna do! Also my sis started lipo on Mon and she will have done really well by then as well. I know she will feel much better after one month of weight loss as well.

I was feelin motivated before but even more so now! I feel like I want to go and run round the streets and burn every single calorie in me! Joke! If ever there was any doubt in my head about sticking to lipo for another month, I am over the moon to say that its well and truly gone!

I'm so excited! Thanks for listening!:D:D:D:D:D:D

:DI am so excited for you I am grinning thats fab, I want a fab dress for my big 40 Birthday next year, I want to know all the details of this dress, loooooooooove wedding dresses, just not had one yet!:D

Ooh thanks!

I would send a link but am scared that other memeber of my fam who are on lipo too, may see it! (am not sure they are even reading the posts on here, but better save than sorry!) So I cant really explain it either! All am saying is its its very elegant, gentle (if that sounds right) very feminine and lady like!

What do you fancy for your 40th? Are you having a party? My friend had a full length and fabulous themed party for her birthday last year and it was a great chance to get all dolled up. She had lost a lot of weight and had always regretted being a big bride and came up with the idea for her birthday. She felt fab and it was great seeing everyone look glam.
x

Hi Pineapple, I totally understand, keep it underwraps, just tell me when you have worn it... I have always had a dream of wearing a strappy black number, I have always had fat arms and covered them, my Birthday is just after Christmas so I am hoping to have a glam party... it would be great to shock everyone and turn up like a red carpet event!! aghhhhhhhh you can but dream!! :)

[I was feelin motivated before but even more so now! I feel like I want to go and run round the streets and burn every single calorie in me! Joke! If ever there was any doubt in my head about sticking to lipo for another month, I am over the moon to say that its well and truly gone!
/QUOTE]

Very happy for you Pineapple!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini! Hopefully I'll be called that soon!
x

Sarah lou, you dont have to dream girl - you can make it reality. Organise a party and have a theme and then you can turn up belle of the ball x

LiZZyb, I honest to god have no idea how the hell am gonna manage to do that! Am sure I am burning more energy this last 10 mins that I ever have, am just so excited! I never thought I would be this high! Can you imagine me the night before trial, I'll be taking some night nurse to get me to sleep!!! (actually no I winna as it'd knock me out of ketosis!) LOL! No I have to wait tho, I'll feel much better and should be about 12st if not under by then - heres hoping anyway! Am also doing it for my sis as well, it wouldna be fair me to expect her to go now when she has only just started the diet. I want us both to feel special and really good, not just me.
x

WOW!!!

What fab motivation!!!

Argh, im so excited for you!!!

(far too many !!! in that post but i think you deserve them)

Thanks Sonkie - I wish I could show you all the dress, cant say too much about it, but try and stop me posting pics if you dare after the big day!!!

Hey Pineapple - I am excited on your behalf!! I dont know how you can wait to try it on - maybe you should set up a ticker for "days to trying on dress" Such great motivation for you to stick with the diet - there is no way you will waiver now!

You sound like a lovely sis too, so considerate of her feelings. I am sure you will both look stunning and both be princess for the day. Look forward to seeing your pics!
:)

Your excitement is contagious. I'm sitting here smiling just reading your posts. You are so thoughtful about your sister too. You will so love the day when it gets here!

Oh your all making me smile back at you comments saying your all smiling! We must look like a bunch of weirdos smilingat our screens! LOL!

I was so excited last night - hell, who am I kidding, I still am so excited! I have the 29th Feb booked off work and am about to make my appointment for then with the wedding shop too! I think My sis is excited too but perhaps a little scared too. I think thats only natural tho. My sis hasnt tried on the dress at all and the one we seen in the shop was a dif colour to what we ordered so we are both dying to see it for real.

Great idea with the ticker for count down, I will be doing that later!

Back