My Weekly Weigh-in!

Don't want to give the wrong impression - I'm very happy with my weigh in! I'm just utterly confounded by it!

Glad to hear that. Being happy is what really important, as long as we do our best, that would be okay, but we should know our limitations.

Up 3 pounds - c'est la vie! Considering how messy I was for the last 2 weeks I think it's grand! Roll on next week's WI

Down 6 pounds this week! Huzzah so that the 3 pounds gained gone +3 more! FINALLY in the 11s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't expect a weight loss of anything close to that next week so aiming for 2 pounds :)

Also at the half way point to goal. Ha can't believe I thought I'd reach goal in June! If I make it by August I'd be lucky!

2 pounds down this week!!! That means I've now lost 2st and 1 pound :) Huzzah!

Hiya Peri!

You're doing amazingly well, so WELL DONE YOU! :)

I'm back on the diet after many weeks messing around! I only put 5lbs on though in all that time, and 4lbs went overnight, so I'm happy!

No more messing around though now, I am aiming for goal and not stopping till I get there! Really don't know why I stopped when I did tbh, so close to goal!

How's life for you? Hoping it's good?

Sending great big :bighug:xxx

I'm back... And I've been off plan since around the time of my last post so nearly 3 months. ARGH! I've gained back a stone approx. I'll do a proper weigh-in tomorrow. I'm back on plan starting tomorrow. Starting with the 600 cal VLCD plan again for 2 weeks then reviewing then. I'm off now to make a batch of the veggie soup for the first time in months!

First day back on plan today :) Weighed in this morning at 12st 13lbs. So that a 1st and 2lbs gain in the approx 3 months I've been off plan. I ate a lot of rubbish and comfort ate when I wasn't even particularly hungry. Now I'm off to adjust my sig and my stats!

Edit: ARGH IT WASN'T EVEN 3 MONTHS!!! ARGH! I am so stupid!!

Last edited:
Back