My Weight Loss Diary.

I did slimming world last year (Feb 2010 was my start date) and I lost 7 stone. Then I fell for Mr S and we moved in together and I gained weight again. 5 stone! :( I'm fed up and feel so uncomfortable in my current state so I decided to rejoin Slimming World as I know it works. I rejoined on Monday and have so far done ok I think, guess I will find out on Monday.

Today I had:

Breakfast:
Apple, Grapes and Orange with Activia Fat Free Vanilla Snackpot

Dinner:
MacDonald's Shake n Taste Chicken 8.5 syns
Salad - lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber and tomato.

Tea:
Chicken Breast, Uncle Ben's Rice Time Sweet and Sour
Carrots, peppers, onions.

Snacks:
Strawberry's, apples, mango.
Seafood Sticks.

Total syns: 8.5 still need to have a HEB and a HEA so might have some cereal and milk not sure yet x

Hi MrsSquires, Welcome to the forum.
They usually say that putting weight on after you are married is a sign of contentment!?!
Not that I am inferring that things have changed in that respect at all..... :D

Good that you have decided to get to grips with the old weight problem... such a nuisance isn't it?
Well, you will certainly find plenty of support and help on here and hope your class turns out well too.

Take care and all the very best to you .... :)

Congratulations on starting your journey !! I put a lot of weight on since I met my husband - probably around 5 stone too. I just was too busy enjoying life and I love bad food !!

Good luck with your weigh in - once you see it start to fall away its amazing :)

x

Well first weigh in tonight and I lost 9.5lb, well chuffed with that. Am absolutely shattered as was working today and did over 40000 steps so you can imagine how non stop I was. Looking forward to curling up in bed for a cuddle and sleep soon x

Ugh I feel like I have had such a poo day today its untrue :( I feel like I have blown it. :( :( Doing EE I have had: strawberries and yoghurt for breakfast, a couple of seafood sticks as a snack, 1 eclair (1syn), Uncle ben's rice time cantonese with chicken for lunch (1 syn) the leftover canneloni from last night this afternoon, a taste of corn bread ( I haven't had a HEB today so going to count this at it instead, naughty i know) and tea is chicken with cheese in the middle (HEA) wrapped in bacon with curly fries (7 syns) and ratatoille (1/2 a syn) followed by pineapple and strawberries in yoghurt. Which doesn't seem so bad once written down so why do i feel crap and like i've blown it :( maybe its cos i havent had as much fruit and veg as normal or its cos OH is being a pain in the bahooky and really getting on my nerves. humph. he really is getting on my nerves as well he's done bog all all day while ive been at work and hes been home playing on his stupid xbox, which im currently tempted to stamp on and smash. Then he wonders why im not feeling all lovey dovey, maybe it's cos i've had to come home and do the cleaning, the laundry and cook tea for you. ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

This past week has been a bit hit and miss, I had a slight bleed which sent me all over the place and has really affected my mindset rather than anything else.

Stupidly on Saturday I decided to pay the 70p in Boots to get weighed and was told I had gained 1/2 a lb, to which i felt like utter poop and was gutted however went to weigh in last night and I had actually lost 3 1/2lb! Wayhey! So Boots your scales suck donkey doo!

When I got home last night even though I was happy about my loss I was peed off and in one of those moods where you feel like crap. So I binged on some pringles and chocolate :( Now I feel like I have sabotaged myself so I have decided to draw a line and start again.

___________________________________________________ <the line

So today I am starting a fresh I am going to write everything down, and limit myself to 5 syns a day to try and fix any damage done. I'm doing Extra Easy all week but going to try and maximise my super free and super speed!

Mrs S

this weeks been crap food wise, have only semi stuck to slimming world and did have a few extra treats so am not hopeful for WI tomorrow. We go away in just over a week though and I really wanted my 1 stone sticky so am hoping for a 1lb loss tomorrow then I will be happy, we will see.

Have planned out all my foods for the next week as planning seems to help rather than just pot luck like this week has been. Not all treats are accounted for but i will try not to go too nuts.

Monday
B - Porridge (HEB)
L - Heinz Pasta with cheese. (HEA + 3syns)
T - Salmon with new potatoes and spinach and onions. (HEB)
S - Fruit, yoghurt, meringue (1 syns)

Tuesday
B - Porridge (HEB)
L - Salad with chicken.
T - Pork Chops with pasta bake topped with cheese (HEA)
S - Fruit, yoghurt, chocolate (4 syns)

Wednesday
B - Porridge (HEb)
L - Jacket potato, cheese and beans (HEA)
T - Lasagne and chips (HEB + HEA)
S -

Thursday
B - Mini Weetabix, yoghurt, apple (HEB)
L - Bacon and mushroom omelette (HEA)
T - Sausages, new potatoes, swede and carrot mash, brocolli and cauliflower. (12 syns)
S -

Friday
B - Porridge (HEB)
L - Pitta Pizza with cheese and onion (HEB + HEA)
T - Bacon, egg, mushroom, tomatoes, Sausage. (1.5 syns)
S -

Saturday -
B - Hi Fi Bar (HEB)
L - Tuna pasta salad
T - curry and naan (6 syns)
S -

Sunday
B - bacon and mushroom sandwich (HEB)
L - Sunday roast with gravy (3 syns)
T - Stirfry
S -

Hi there Mrs Squires, That line that you drew is somewhat puzzling to me!?! ... :confused:
Think it is somehow signifying that from now on you are definitely going to be 100% perfect?? :D..Am I right or even close?

Trouble is it doesn't work like that, does it?
No matter how many lines you draw the same thing is inevitable as non of us are perfect so that is setting such an unsurmountable standard for yourself.
Far better to accept the blips as they occur and just amend our goals for that day and .. as they say ..suck it up and carry on as soon as possible on that straight and narrow... :girlpower:

Happy dieting ..:)

Well I gained a lb at weigh in, didn't stay to group as am ill with a viral infection and its making my kidneys hurt so i could hardly stand up so my mate brought me back home.

Feeling a bit more positive now, been to look at a flat tonight with my other half and we are really excited about it, just hope we can get it as we both loved it. Would mean i don't have to put up with the stupid people we share a house with at the minute any longer. To say they are all adults and I'm talking as old as 45 for some of them you wouldn't think so, apparently they don't have the common sense to empty the bin when the bin bag is full and put a new one in or to not use my nice clean baking trays and then leave it on the side afterwards without bothering to wash up so a place of our own will be fantastic, just have to wait to speak to the landlord now. fingers crossed.

Back