my wi

madhousemum

Silver Member
only lost 3/4 of a lb been eatting since sunday i just really hope i can get the rest off by myself!

Well, since you have been re-feeding I think that is really good!

Your body will adjust given a few weeks and the weight will start coming off again.

Once again, Brilliant!! xx

i agree with Medea
see how next few weeks go,
is still a loss tho hun well done

you are adjusting to food again, like meda says you will lose again soon.

well done

thank you. i wish i hadnt come off it but cercumstances have changed so there nothing i can do about it i am just gonna work hard and do what i can on my own till after xmas. xx

You're still 3/4 lb lighter -considering how you glycogen stores will have filled up since sunday thats bloody good! The weight will come sliding off you over the weeks as the girls have said. Well done! You're going to do brilliantly. :D

thank you. i am gonna stay in here cos i like everyone here ok i may not being doing lt but i loves ya all and cant leave ya so if ya willing to have me im gonna stay lol xxx

Umm... Of course you can!!! :D

I really do wish you the very best of luck in your forthcoming weeks, just make sure you keep us up to date with your losses! xx

loses or gains lol i will do it nice to see my ticker and see how far i have come etc. xxx

thank you. i am gonna stay in here cos i like everyone here ok i may not being doing lt but i loves ya all and cant leave ya so if ya willing to have me im gonna stay lol xxx

Aaaahhh! We love you too babe! :hug99:

thank you hun xxxx

I think that's a great result when you've been refeeding, especially as it's only been a couple of days for your body to get used to xxx

ta hun xxx

Well done for losing while refeeding MHM!
You'll do great on your new plan and I wish you all the luck in the world.
Please stay on and let us all know how you get on.
I'd miss your chatty posts :sign0168: xx

i not going nowhere ya stuck with me hehe. lubs ya too xxxxxxxxx

Well done on losing on refeed and glad you aren't leaving us x

ditto!! think you've done brilliantly - a loss is a loss is a loss!

You'll soon get to your target, just stick to low cal, low carb food if you can. You will be a slim and gorgeous bride!!!

Glad to hear you plan to stick around, I'd miss you if you didn't!!

x

Back