My year of slimming world - Nic

Im still essaying, hence my lack of attention to this thread! yesterday wasnt too bad, i didnt really eat but im sure I went over syns by not measuring.. Im determined to be better today, taking fruit and water to the lib with me and steering clear of costa unless its black coffee!!! You will get a loss! I used to be a terrible checker on my own scales incase I hadnt, but became a bit obsessive! so this time I chucked them out.. so im very uncertain all the time.. but it works, if you stick to it it works.. so you will have a briliant loss!! Let me know how you do, what time is weigh in? xxx

WI was 11am and I have lost 6lbs. Bring on week 2

Hope your working hard in the library xxxx

WI was 11am and I have lost 6lbs. Bring on week 2

Hope your working hard in the library xxxx

Well done hunny bun!!!!!

Ive just had WI - another 3lb down and raring to go!!

xx

Well done hunny bun!!!!! Ive just had WI - another 3lb down and raring to go!! xx

Get you all loosing weight and everything (say it in you head like one of those American girls on TV, I dare you, it will make you giggle)

Well done. Another 3 hit the dust and are in your rear view mirror for ever baby.

How the day been as a whole? Or has it just passed you by with your weight loss euphoria !!!

Xxx

Get you all loosing weight and everything (say it in you head like one of those American girls on TV, I dare you, it will make you giggle)

Well done. Another 3 hit the dust and are in your rear view mirror for ever baby.

How the day been as a whole? Or has it just passed you by with your weight loss euphoria !!!

Xxx

MMMMmmmMMM oh no you didnt!
hahaha

its been a good day, I had my haircut and new highlights put in (ive been dark brown for a few years).
Have 500 words conclusion to do on my essay which will be getting smashed tomorrow!!

Oh I bought the extra easy meals in minutes cook book and slimming world extra easy all in one cook book so if you need any recipies out of it give me a shout!!

now im having a chicken kebab, lots of salad and a pitta as a end of food week treat!

How have you been?

xxxx

MMMMmmmMMM oh no you didnt! hahaha its been a good day, I had my haircut and new highlights put in (ive been dark brown for a few years). Have 500 words conclusion to do on my essay which will be getting smashed tomorrow!! Oh I bought the extra easy meals in minutes cook book and slimming world extra easy all in one cook book so if you need any recipies out of it give me a shout!! now im having a chicken kebab, lots of salad and a pitta as a end of food week treat! How have you been? xxxx

Fighting the good fight lol.

Stressful start to the day thanks to the parental unit that calls herself mother!! And stressful end with number 3 kicking off but lovely day in the middle :).

Tucked myself up in bed while number 1 son locates my missing kobo (eBook) so I can make a start on my new tears resolution. It was last seen making its way into the pit that he calls bedroom.

A hair cut. What a nice treat. I sooooo want to chop mine of but OH would go spare!!! He's lived with me growing it out so many times, I don't think he could handle it if I did it again!!!

Xxx

Fighting the good fight lol.

Stressful start to the day thanks to the parental unit that calls herself mother!! And stressful end with number 3 kicking off but lovely day in the middle :).

Tucked myself up in bed while number 1 son locates my missing kobo (eBook) so I can make a start on my new tears resolution. It was last seen making its way into the pit that he calls bedroom.

A hair cut. What a nice treat. I sooooo want to chop mine of but OH would go spare!!! He's lived with me growing it out so many times, I don't think he could handle it if I did it again!!!

Xxx

I get parental stress, my mother and I have not spoken in a year though so that has eased significantly!

Im so looking forward to uni ends and I can read for pleasure again!! not sociologists who will make a point in 10,000 words that could have been made in 1,000 grrr!!

To say it was cut, ive not really lost any length as she was a good hairdresser and did as she was told! but its been thined out and all my layers put back in (hair is as thik as rope, so now it looks normal!!) and had caramel highlights put through. Its a nice change but my other half would dump me if i cut it short! lol and hes still not convinced of the colour but hes trying! lol

xxx

I get parental stress, my mother and I have not spoken in a year though so that has eased significantly!

Im so looking forward to uni ends and I can read for pleasure again!! not sociologists who will make a point in 10,000 words that could have been made in 1,000 grrr!!

To say it was cut, ive not really lost any length as she was a good hairdresser and did as she was told! but its been thined out and all my layers put back in (hair is as thik as rope, so now it looks normal!!) and had caramel highlights put through. Its a nice change but my other half would dump me if i cut it short! lol and hes still not convinced of the colour but hes trying! lol

xxx

Caramel Highlights sound yummy (thought you were on a bout the drink for a second lol)

Graduation isnt long away and you've got a goal set for that. What you gonna do after that though? thats the question??? Dont tell me that you haven't been thinking about it!

Have you got that essay done yet?

xx

Caramel Highlights sound yummy (thought you were on a bout the drink for a second lol)

Graduation isnt long away and you've got a goal set for that. What you gonna do after that though? thats the question??? Dont tell me that you haven't been thinking about it!

Have you got that essay done yet?

xx

Essay is finally done!!! yehaw!!

Today I celebrated by taking my daughter shopping then on to lunch.. everywhere food wise was chocca so ended up in pizza hut :( Un prepared so i though oh ill just get a big salad, im sure they used to do them. but basically now they give you salad bowls for free then there are no chicken salads etc on the menu. So I had the leanest thing in there which was the under 500cal pizza.. cant find syn values! So today has ended being flexi syned.. im having steak salad for tea, late as im hungry (was going to leave it). Shopping tomorrow for only sw food!!

After uni im not sure, I want to do a masters really in criminal justice or sociology research methods. While im doing that ill try and work full time too, probably with offenders or in the charitable sector (Not alot of work in stoke unfortunately so will probably commute to Bham or Manchester. If I can manage a masters i will do a phd. but that is daydream material!! my other wish would be to start a social enterprise, helping resettle offenders in the community, focusing on housing, education and employment.

all big dreams and loosing weight is a massive step in making it happen (pardon the pun), i wan to be taken seriously and not how i sometimes am now

how you getting on??

xxx

Essay is finally done!!! yehaw!! Today I celebrated by taking my daughter shopping then on to lunch.. everywhere food wise was chocca so ended up in pizza hut :( Un prepared so i though oh ill just get a big salad, im sure they used to do them. but basically now they give you salad bowls for free then there are no chicken salads etc on the menu. So I had the leanest thing in there which was the under 500cal pizza.. cant find syn values! So today has ended being flexi syned.. im having steak salad for tea, late as im hungry (was going to leave it). Shopping tomorrow for only sw food!! After uni im not sure, I want to do a masters really in criminal justice or sociology research methods. While im doing that ill try and work full time too, probably with offenders or in the charitable sector (Not alot of work in stoke unfortunately so will probably commute to Bham or Manchester. If I can manage a masters i will do a phd. but that is daydream material!! my other wish would be to start a social enterprise, helping resettle offenders in the community, focusing on housing, education and employment. all big dreams and loosing weight is a massive step in making it happen (pardon the pun), i wan to be taken seriously and not how i sometimes am now how you getting on?? xxx

Been to stoke quite a few times. Love the ride up through Macclesfield. The commute would be murder!!!!

We ended up in chicito s. Love it in there. Had chicken squewers. Still feel a bit guilty though :(. Snuggled up on the sofa currently watching dr who :)

I love that your working hard towards your dreams. If you believe in yourself you'll get there xx

Been to stoke quite a few times. Love the ride up through Macclesfield. The commute would be murder!!!!

We ended up in chicito s. Love it in there. Had chicken squewers. Still feel a bit guilty though :(. Snuggled up on the sofa currently watching dr who :)

I love that your working hard towards your dreams. If you believe in yourself you'll get there xx

I am convinced i replied to this yeasterday!! grrrr!!
How are you doing honey? Ive been 95% on plan the last few days, Ive been in prison today which was an experence!

todays food is
No Bfast
Lunch: tea milk & 2 sugars (3), baked spud. beans and cheese (HEXa +3)
Dinner: Steak, sprouts, roasties (2), carrot & swede mash, gravy (1), mint sauce (2), broccoli, cauliflower.
Drinks & snacks: options (4), Jam (1), Toast (HEXb).2 apples.

Tommorrows plan is:
Oats & milk (Hexa &b), banana
Leek & potato soup (home made)
Chilli & rice (home made)

xxx

I am convinced i replied to this yeasterday!! grrrr!! How are you doing honey? Ive been 95% on plan the last few days, Ive been in prison today which was an experence! todays food is No Bfast Lunch: tea milk & 2 sugars (3), baked spud. beans and cheese (HEXa +3) Dinner: Steak, sprouts, roasties (2), carrot & swede mash, gravy (1), mint sauce (2), broccoli, cauliflower. Drinks & snacks: options (4), Jam (1), Toast (HEXb).2 apples. Tommorrows plan is: Oats & milk (Hexa &b), banana Leek & potato soup (home made) Chilli & rice (home made) xxx

You've been in prison, I always end up with the weirdos ( only kidding). One if our clinicians does a shift in one every week. She loves it.

I'm cool ta. Busying myself with staying on plan :)

Your foods looking good. What have got planned for the rest if the week. Wrestling crocodiles lol.
Omg. I'm so tired I'm typing junk.

WI tomorrow. Wish me luck xxxx

You've been in prison, I always end up with the weirdos ( only kidding). One if our clinicians does a shift in one every week. She loves it.

I'm cool ta. Busying myself with staying on plan :)

Your foods looking good. What have got planned for the rest if the week. Wrestling crocodiles lol.
Omg. I'm so tired I'm typing junk.

WI tomorrow. Wish me luck xxxx

How did weigh in go? Ive been bloody rushed off my feet. Its my youngest birthday tomorrow so doing the mad dash! I lost 3lb this week bringing the total to 12lbs in 3 weeks..
Im so bloody tired tho!! Any plans for the weekend?

xxx

How did weigh in go? Ive been bloody rushed off my feet. Its my youngest birthday tomorrow so doing the mad dash! I lost 3lb this week bringing the total to 12lbs in 3 weeks..
Im so bloody tired tho!! Any plans for the weekend?

xxx

Well don on your loss. I was just wondering where you were :confused:

How old will littlest one be??

I did alright this week and lost 5 lbs. full steam ahead for this week though.

Weekend plans suck. I'm working tomorrow over at the university. Babysitting a load of grumpy stuck up clinicians!!!!!!! but while they are in lectures i should have plenty of time to cruise Minimins:)

Sunday i need to get my bike on the road. Finger crossed the DVLA envelope is waiting for me when i get home :)

Are you doing a party?

xxx

Well don on your loss. I was just wondering where you were :confused:

How old will littlest one be??

I did alright this week and lost 5 lbs. full steam ahead for this week though.

Weekend plans suck. I'm working tomorrow over at the university. Babysitting a load of grumpy stuck up clinicians!!!!!!! but while they are in lectures i should have plenty of time to cruise Minimins:)

Sunday i need to get my bike on the road. Finger crossed the DVLA envelope is waiting for me when i get home :)

Are you doing a party?

xxx

5lb!! thats bloody amazing!!! well done!!!

I bloody cant stand medics! lol by far the snottiest students, u must have the patience of a saint!!

Finnlea is four today and we didnt do a party but we went for lunch at franky and bennys and then took him and the 3 eldest bowling after school.
Surprisingly Ive been fairly good food wise (kids birthdays normally end up way off plan)!

so today has consisted of
No Breakfast
Lunch: steak, salad, mayo (4), Lemon Sorbet (5), Diet Coke.
Dinner: Actifry chips, egg, beans, Slice of cake (unsure, guessing 6 syns. I removed all icing)
Snacks: Milk for coffee (HEXA), apple, bannanna.
Total 15ish (due to the guessing)

so made up you lost 5lb, your on fire!! ow much is that total now? xxx

5lb!! thats bloody amazing!!! well done!!! I bloody cant stand medics! lol by far the snottiest students, u must have the patience of a saint!! Finnlea is four today and we didnt do a party but we went for lunch at franky and bennys and then took him and the 3 eldest bowling after school. Surprisingly Ive been fairly good food wise (kids birthdays normally end up way off plan)! so today has consisted of No Breakfast Lunch: steak, salad, mayo (4), Lemon Sorbet (5), Diet Coke. Dinner: Actifry chips, egg, beans, Slice of cake (unsure, guessing 6 syns. I removed all icing) Snacks: Milk for coffee (HEXA), apple, bannanna. Total 15ish (due to the guessing) so made up you lost 5lb, your on fire!! ow much is that total now? xxx
Franky and Benny's sound lovely.

11lbs since New Year's Day. Struggling with the week 3 slump. Everybody in our house gets groumpy 3rd after Christmas. Grumps and SW don't mix but I'm fighting hard lol. OH is particularly on it this morning. Who knew a pair of blue trousers could cause an argument!!!!

Have a good. I look in later xxxx

Back