n00b to JUDDD =)

hannata

I can haz cake?
Hi all, n00b to juddd, been thinking about starting this for a while.

followed a plan a little similar to this (spike cal counting) so i'm hoping it'll be an easy transition.

Wish me luck ^_^

Question for you all - is it ok to use meal replacement shakes for full or part of your DD? Does anyone do this?

Last edited:
Good luck hun, juddd is great!!

I recognise ur name and pic from somewhere in the forum, just don't know where! Lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and welcome, and in answer to your question, meal replacements of any variety are actually recommended on your first 2 weeks of DD s but only because you can make no mistake on the cal front, you can actually eat what you want within your cal allowance, some use replacements others prefer real food, some actually fast (myself included) just do whatever suits you.

Ahhh sorry I missed that question at the end lol xx

Good luck hun, juddd is great!!

I recognise ur name and pic from somewhere in the forum, just don't know where! Lol

Xxx

i know your name too, very suspiscious =P

Hi and welcome, and in answer to your question, meal replacements of any variety are actually recommended on your first 2 weeks of DD s but only because you can make no mistake on the cal front, you can actually eat what you want within your cal allowance, some use replacements others prefer real food, some actually fast (myself included) just do whatever suits you.

ohh fasting... that sounds scary! I just thought meal replacement might be a good idea to start with, like you say its difficult to go wrong with them =3

I'm counting calories normally today til i work out the in's and outs of this, then i'll start the daunting 2 weeks of DD... wish me luck...

I used my s&s packs for the first 2 weeks :)
And I can't fast, it's just not possible for me lol

Xxx

Hi girls who have been using slim and save. I have done 2 weeks with slim and save and I am really struggling to keep going also my weight loss has been quite low compared to other people which may be something to do with my hypothyroidism. I have lost 6.5 lb in 2 weeks which seems a lot lower than everyone else. I wonder if it is slowing my metabolism too much which is shot anyhow due to my thyroid.

When you have changed from Sns to judd what has been your experience? Has your weight loss been different or similar. Anyone else out there with a thyroid problem?

Is there anywhere that we can purchase an enook I am in France and can't get it here

Back