na

I'm sure if we gang together it can be arranged!!!!:p:p:p

or do we have a Middlesborough fan in our midst? ;)

I've never heard that expression before. Crack = cocaine, or something that happened to a mug (all by itself;)

Someone enlighten me please:eek:

Because he has been banned ;)

Posting very abusive messages on another thread. If you missed it, then be thankful :clap:

Sadly I saw it so a BIG:thankyou: KD, you are as ever our very own :superwoman:!!

Because he has been banned ;)

Posting very abusive messages on another thread. If you missed it, then be thankful :clap:

KD you rock! Let's hope he doesn't try to join again, and then our forum can remain the nice, harmonious place it was!

Is that how you spell harmonious????? Oh well, I've typed it now and can't be bothered to look it up in a dictionary!!! Although that said what's the point of looking up a word to see how you spell it, if you don't know how to spell it to find it in a dictionary????? OK, I'm rambling now!! Think lack of food is now affecting my grey matter!!

You're very welcome girls and yes Corey.... Correct spelling for harmonious :clap:

KD, I just sent Mini a PM, and will say the same to you - thanks for all you Mods hard work at keeping this the nicest, most troll free, flame free site on the net. It's a real pleasure to be part of this community, and you guys deserve your kudos!

I suspected who YouCanDoIt was early on, but didn;t want to run to you mods sounding like a tattle tale - but if I spot him again, I will give y'all a heads up. He's not that difficult to miss. ;)

Thanks for keeping us cozy and warm. :D

Back