Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

newbee89

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I just had to share this because i know that eating out can be a real obstacle for people, and it really shouldn't be. I think people find it harder around this time too as Christmas shopping and people wantimg a nice treat at the end of it. Today i went to nandos and used the slimming world app tp syn an entire meal for 6.5 syns on Extra Easy. It was absolutely gorgeous!! :)

image-1062907300.jpg

It's Butterfly chicken in medium peri peri marinade (3.5 syns) savoury rice (3 syns) and grilled corn on the cob (0). It was delicious and guilt free. Go forth and enjoy :)

Oh, and instead of corn on the cob my OH got the peas which are made with chilli and mint and that's only 2.5 syns which would make the entire meal 9 syns. Hooray!

Corn isn't super free it's a green day food. And the veg in the rice isn't a third. Not being horrible just giving u a bit of friendly advice but if it's a one off I'm sure you will be fine. I usually have chicken with skin removed with salad and it's a syn free meal :)

Corn isn't super free it's a green day food. And the veg in the rice isn't a third. Not being horrible just giving u a bit of friendly advice but if it's a one off I'm sure you will be fine. I usually have chicken with skin removed with salad and it's a syn free meal :)

Yum!

Corn isn't superfree but it is free, so it doesn't cost any syns. I have fruit after it to include my Superfree!

Thanks for this, i've avoided eating out so far so it's nice to know, love Nando's :)

No problem hun :)

ahh then you can nandos at home too! i havent been for nandos in a long time thinking about it, might have to nag at the boyfriend this week!

Hi everyone,

I just had to share this because i know that eating out can be a real obstacle for people, and it really shouldn't be. I think people find it harder around this time too as Christmas shopping and people wantimg a nice treat at the end of it. Today i went to nandos and used the slimming world app tp syn an entire meal for 6.5 syns on Extra Easy. It was absolutely gorgeous!! :)

View attachment 68459

It's Butterfly chicken in medium peri peri marinade (3.5 syns) savoury rice (3 syns) and grilled corn on the cob (0). It was delicious and guilt free. Go forth and enjoy :)

Oh, and instead of corn on the cob my OH got the peas which are made with chilli and mint and that's only 2.5 syns which would make the entire meal 9 syns. Hooray!

I always get that. Even when i'm not on a diet! I love nandos! x

I always get this but instead of corn I get the side salad for my superfree :)

This is great thanks for posting! I absolutely love the spicy rice so I'm excited that I can still have it guilt free.

Could this be done on a green day with the chicken as a healthy extra? Or would it be a lot more syns?

I'm so pleased I read this as am going Christmas shopping tomorrow with my husband & girls & was hoping to have our lunch there :) looking forward to it now!! X

Back