Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

I did homemade nandos the other day - mushroom and halloumi pitta, spicy rice and corn... Mmmmm!

Attachments

• image-1766444792.jpg
    image-1766444792.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 2,487
OMG thanks for the info - step daughter just started also and she's a serious Nandos lover - will be passing on the good news x

I always remove skin....but I have chips & salad :-/ are chips epic syns??

As im a complete wus and cant handle too much spice!!! I have to stick to the more mild flavours, i think its the lime one? Is the syn value any higher? If so im going to have to train myself to like spice... cant miss out on a nandos!

its 1 syn per tbsp :)

Wow is the spicy rice actually free ? Definately my new dining out treat :)

Spicy rice is 2.5 syns - so not free but still good! x

I love Nandos, we have been doing a homemade one over the last few weekends, but hubby has week off next week so plan to take a trip there at some point.

But did u have any super free? :-(
Not sure if anybody responded this but I went to Nando's yesterday, had the butterfly chicken, chilli and min peas AND you can have a side salad as one of your sides which includes cherry tomatos, cucumber and lettuce so got my super free in that way :)

Yes chips are 11 on ee. Red days would be fine, you could have the chicken with a side salad and the rice would be more syns. Green day would be tough as the veggie options are very high in syns, like the bean burger and such

Not its just a large chunk of chicken with the skin still on and marinaded in the spice, boneless too :) 3.5 syns with the skin on and marinade on :) Nandos dont do any breadcrumbed chicken

Green days are totally doable :D The couscous salad is 12 syns (from memory - could be 12.5?) and well worth it as a treat.

Or you could have halloumi (3 syns), a side salad, spicy rice (2.5 syn) and corn - lovely dinner for very few syns.

I think I'm going tomorrow, will have butterfly chicken (don't eat the skin) and side salad and corn on the cob mmmmm........ will this only be 3.5 syns x x EE

Just looked on the menu and the SW website and some thinkgs aren't synned .

Does anyone know the following syns:

Ratatouille
Sweet Potato Mash
Coleslaw
Toasted Pitta

Thanks for this.

Back