Nandos! Whole meal for 6.5 syns yipee :)

I think I'm going tomorrow, will have butterfly chicken (don't eat the skin) and side salad and corn on the cob mmmmm........ will this only be 3.5 syns x x EE

It would be free if you take the skin off. Its 3.5 with the skin :D

Anyone have the syn values for the veggie options without pitta/wrap/bun roll please? A bit shocked to hear they are high in syns. As a veggie I thought it was a more healthier option. Miffed to find out it's not so good!!

This thread has just made me want to eat Nandos!!!

Woah now I am super hungry for Nandos!! Anyone have the syns for a half chicken with skin? Sounds really greedy I know but I will just have it with some veg cos the chicken is the best bit ;)

Woah now I am super hungry for Nandos!! Anyone have the syns for a half chicken with skin? Sounds really greedy I know but I will just have it with some veg cos the chicken is the best bit ;)

Totally agree with the Chicken part haha

I rarely eat chicken though as I only do the green days; so if I eat it it is always synned

I have only ever done SW on Extra Easy. How doe sit work with teh Green/Red days?

When I originally joined I was a veggie. Now i'm not i've just stuck with the green days. Never followed any of the other plans. I rarely eat meat; so it works really well for me. I'm tempted to switch over to the EE plan as my partner does it with me too; I think he misses his meat haha.

Sorry Panda_Pig, I did SW a couple years ago and have just started again but not going to classes or joining online so I have no idea what green or red days mean! I'm kinda assuming Green days are carbs and red days are meat? Any clarification welcomed :)

I think that's pretty much it haha. Yeah I don't go to classes either, I just weigh in at home.

Yeah you're pretty spot on green being carbs red being meat etc and 2 hex A and 2 hex B whereas on EE you only get one of each and though you can mix your carbs and protein you must have one third super free incorporated with each meal

defo going to have a nandos this weekend...great thread!!! x

Does anyone have an idea on the syns for the mediterranean salad if I use my hex a for the feta and ask for no dressing?

I'm sure nando's will offer a side salad, you can get lettuce in a pitta bread with chicken, I don't see why you cant ask for a side dish of lettuce and also order the pineapple! Superfree TICK!

Mmmmm, we are probably going to have to go for Nando's for our anniversary in three weeks! I booked the week off as holiday from Slimming World...however Nando's sounds too good to resist! Didn't ever consider that it could be successfully Food Optimised! :)

I've never been to Nando's so I'm guessing! Can you order the butterfly chicken to be cooked without the skin on?

I've never been to Nando's so I'm guessing! Can you order the butterfly chicken to be cooked without the skin on?

I've never thought to ask but its only 3.5 with the syn on. Because its quite heavily grilled its pretty easy to remove the syn if you want yourself, and that would make it syn free :)

i love the butterfly chicken, it is 3.5 syns for the chicken with the skin on? i always remove it anyway but still fully syn it

i love the butterfly chicken, it is 3.5 syns for the chicken with the skin on? i always remove it anyway but still fully syn it

Yes it is! I once had 3 Nandos meals in one week, having the butterfly chicken with the skin on, salad, halloumi and sometimes rice and I still lost like 2 lbs :)

Back