Nasty TAste!

JoJo666

ive only just started the ss diet on monday but i have a really nasty taste in my mouth. is this normal and how can i get rid of it???:cry: :cry:

Welcome to the wonderful world of CD, the first week can be like that, I had a fuzzy tongue for a fortnight, but that soon went and now things are normal. You will develop dragon breath from being in Ketosis but good old Gold Spot will help if you are away from home, brush your teeth and rinse with a gentle mouth wash helps.

Good luck it will be a breeze.........

it will get better i just drank more water !

Sounds like ketosis is setting in - just keep drinking the water, it does help. You can use Gold Spot like Caz said or those breath strips you place on your tongue, both are fine, chewing is best avoided as it can make you hungry, although I know some people use and are fine.

All the best with your CDing - you'll be fine :)

It's a mouth spray - usually minty flavoured, you can buy it in Boots or other chemists.

Just noticed your location - are you "my" Jo?

Jan
x

yeah i think so!! im slowly gettin over hunger, i just really hope i see sum results, so scared its not going to work.

It will work - keep the faith and I know you'll be so pleased at your first weigh in (but no more cheese ;) )

Take care and keep drinking that water :)

i dont even no why i ate it i didnt even want it. never mind jus hope i havent ruined my chances. im drinkin water lots of it.

JoJo x x x

I am on day 2,
And i woke up this morning with a really dry mouth and furry tongue (like when u have a hangoevr)
peachy
x

Oh Jo, just read the rest of your thread, Madam Dotty is going to despair of us, I love the cheese to. Although since going back onto 790 I find the craving has gone.

I can hear MD sighing her relief from here.......

PHEW!!!!! :p

Back