natalies diary day 3

Natalie, I think everything you've said/ done is so sensible. I really think you've done the right thing, I feel the same if Im honest and CANT WAIT to get on to weight watchers to loose the remaining weight. Agree with what you've said about being miserable and the kids, its not fair on them - Our little ones are almost the same age!! DS was born on 25th Jan though and weirdly enough, we had exactly the same start weight :) (although, I only lost 7lbs in my first 8 days - you lucky sod!!)

The very very best of luck with sw, enjoy your little one, only small for a very short time...

Natalie, I think everything you've said/ done is so sensible. I really think you've done the right thing, I feel the same if Im honest and CANT WAIT to get on to weight watchers to loose the remaining weight. Agree with what you've said about being miserable and the kids, its not fair on them - Our little ones are almost the same age!! DS was born on 25th Jan though and weirdly enough, we had exactly the same start weight :) (although, I only lost 7lbs in my first 8 days - you lucky sod!!)

The very very best of luck with sw, enjoy your little one, only small for a very short time...

awww thanks hun thats lovely, and i feel ive done the right thing, but cant help being gutted at knowing id have dropped a few more lbs by now, but oh well, im happier, and yeah its not fair on the kiddies, i was so lathergic and ratty, some people thrive on lipotrim, im not one of them lol

awww bless our babies both born in jan, arnt they the best and it going way too fast for me, hes gorge now but i was looking at him ealier while feeding him thinking i wont be able to feed him like this for much longer as hes already trying to grab the bottle to hold himself :D

and how much of a coincidence is that lol about the kids ages and start weight, spooky haha

i did lose 8lbs love but put 1.5 back on so my loss is only 6.5 but im happy with that;)

and good luck to you too, id love to know how you get on, so ill be checking in every so often x

bless your cotton socks!! have just over a week left on LT and cant wait!! - cant put it down, its a fab diet for fast losses, and some absolutely thrive on it but its simply not for me.

Dont for one second be gutted about possibly being down a bit more weight - as your saying yourself, what would you rather - a few extra lbs off (and who knows? you may have lost veeeeery little - nothing is guaranteed)or a few weeks been happy and energetic and full with your babies as opposed to being miserable and snappy??!.

I know what you mean about going so fast - its so scccary :-( already is showing such a little personality - hes not a newborn anymore - next thing we'll know they'll be sitting up, crawling etc....... think we may go again he he...

bless your cotton socks!! have just over a week left on LT and cant wait!! - cant put it down, its a fab diet for fast losses, and some absolutely thrive on it but its simply not for me.

Dont for one second be gutted about possibly being down a bit more weight - as your saying yourself, what would you rather - a few extra lbs off (and who knows? you may have lost veeeeery little - nothing is guaranteed)or a few weeks been happy and energetic and full with your babies as opposed to being miserable and snappy??!.

I know what you mean about going so fast - its so scccary :-( already is showing such a little personality - hes not a newborn anymore - next thing we'll know they'll be sitting up, crawling etc....... think we may go again he he...

ive a feeling that im gona have gained on my first wiegh in at slimming world next week, as ive gone a week with no food then im eating again, im be gutted but what can i do:(

and yeah i agree with it being scary how fast they grow love, my lad has a right little temper on him now lol, and loves to be tickled, giggles like crazy, hes starting to sometimes cry when picked up by someone he hardly sees, and showing his preferance for me :p

and yeah they will be crawling off soon, im dreadin it lol, i love newborn, and it goes too fast:wave_cry:

he he!! yeah, mine is such a mammy's boy too - (I secretly love it!!) Im going to be one of those typical Irish mothers of boys:

Whats the difference between Jesus Christ and Irish men?

They both live at home until their 30 and both their mothers think they are God :)

Too late to tell you know, but you probably should have done a refeed week to be honest - I've just 8 days left of TFR but am doing 7 days refeed to bring sugar and water levels back up before starting ww. Regardless, your on a diet plan, you may gain a little but its just one week and you are immediately on a plan that you cant but loose weight on - instead of just blowing the whole thing!!!! you'll be fine x

he he!! yeah, mine is such a mammy's boy too - (I secretly love it!!) Im going to be one of those typical Irish mothers of boys:

Whats the difference between Jesus Christ and Irish men?

They both live at home until their 30 and both their mothers think they are God :)

Too late to tell you know, but you probably should have done a refeed week to be honest - I've just 8 days left of TFR but am doing 7 days refeed to bring sugar and water levels back up before starting ww. Regardless, your on a diet plan, you may gain a little but its just one week and you are immediately on a plan that you cant but loose weight on - instead of just blowing the whole thing!!!! you'll be fine x

haha i love him being a mummys boy too, both my boys are, but my girl all for her dad:)

yeah i prob should have done the refeed, ive done a ssneaky weigh today and have gained a few lbs, but my scales are 1 lbs out to thiers so not much piont trying to work it out, may as well just weight its gona be hard explaining a gain on my first week hehe, as i never got chance to tell them ive been on lipotrim, but yeah im be disapionted but not gutted as im expecting a gain, but after that i want to loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way lol

I f you feel you need to eat have you though about slim fast as you can have one meal on that ????

Good luck with whatever you choose xx

I f you feel you need to eat have you though about slim fast as you can have one meal on that ????

Good luck with whatever you choose xx

hi hun i did slimfast before LT and was so hungry alll the time, horrible diet lol, im loving this diet at the min

PMSL :8855: ......you make me laugh.......you started a diary yet

lol no i thought i had to start a new one in htat diet section:D

Back