NEARLY CAVED IN!

Cate

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say a big thank you, if it hadnt been for reading everyone's posts tonight and gaining more inspiration to carry on I would have caved in. Im not hungry, but the smell from my other halfs take-away was driving me nuts, so instead of joining in with that, I jumped on here for a read. Phew, that was close.

Good on you cate.. Some situations can be hard.. my dh sits and eats easter eggs every night. and sometimes its harder than others.
But your doing fab.. and when you start seeing the results it makes you feel good you dont want the naughty things..
Well done you!

it is so hard watching other ppl eating all the yummy things i used to gorge on, but i must admit i like the feel of my lose trousers too much to quit now :)

Well done Cate on resisting temptation, if I feel tempted I often go have a nice long soak in the bath....

Well done for staying on track. It's amazing just by coming on here you get distracted from what others are eating.

Just have to think that one day you will eat some of that again, it will still be there when you're slim and feeling wonderful.

Have a great week xxx

Back