Nearly week 8 and struggling

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hi,

As you know, Im almost at week 8 of TFR.
The last 2 weeks have been quite difficult for me. I find drinking the shakes (however I make them) are making me gag, and almost physically sick (I have to think happy thoughts to prevent then from coming back out!)
I was wondering, my chemist told me that my body will start to tell me when its time for me to refeed, but how will I know? I want to lose at least another 10lbs before I think of refeeding, then I plan to go back to slimming world.
Im feeling extremely tired, but cant sleep. And Im really struggling with going to the loo, despite being a sennokot junkie :D

My 7th WI is tomorrow. Ive never lost more than 5lbs since starting LT, the last couple have been between 2 and 3lbs. Im thinking if I lose around 5, I might stay on for another week or so, to try and get the 10lbs off, but If i have a low loss, is it worth putting myself through, what now feels like torture, when I could refeed, and probably lose similare amounts at SW. :rolleyes:

Im feeling confuddled. Opinions would be most greatful :D

xx

from reading that hun it sounds a bit like your ready to finish.
like you say you feel you are struggling.dunno how you are coping with not sleeping either.

i personally would say your losses have been fine hun.maybe you're expecting too much.
i only lose 3 or 4 lb a week and even lost only 2lb once.i have loads more to lose than you too and i thought it would come off in bigger chunks than i'm getting.

see how you go at weigh in and then work out if you can cope any longer on lipotrim.hope you stick at it though as you're doing great x

Sorry to hear you're struggling! As you've said, see how your weigh in goes & decide from there :) There's no point carrying on if it's really making you miserable & you've achieved a lot so far!!

Good luck!!

Hannah

Sounds like you've virtually made your mind up hun. You've done amazingly well to stick with it for 2 months and you've lost loads!!!

Only you know what is right for you- I'm sure that whatever you decide you will continue to do brilliantly

x

I am just going in to week five and have been feeling the same. However, I have loads to lose so must find a way through. I too, just cannot abide the shakes at the minute. I got some flapjacks and think they are even worse!!! Try and hold on for a little while longer. I've been putting loads of ice in the shakes and it makes them a little more acceptable. If you give it a few days more then you may start to feel better. If you find you can't do it then still be proud of your achievement to date.

Back