Total Solution Need a push

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
i have 28lbs to lose which is 2 stone, gained over the last few months due to stress and work, and now thursday i will be getting on with it, as for the past few heads been here there and everywhere, but right now I'm back :) thursday is a new day a new dawn and i just want to kick ass again on this diet, so come on party people give me the push i require, once I'm 2 days in thats it no stopping me :) i will lose the 2 stone by december

Last edited:
So tell me what you want? You really really want! Its yours for the taking - TWO STONE IN 65 DAYS EASY
You know you can do it. Such delights just hiding around the corner.

Good luck

GSQ - Shopaholic!

I really really want a zigga zig ah lol

I'm gonna hit the 2 stones just need inspiration as I've really lacked due to work and outside stresses and on top of that woman troubles!!!

ive got two stone to lose before my wedding in january!!! got to do this i refuse to be a fat bride!!!

You'll hit goal :) I'm aiming to be there come December :) only 28lbs I tell myself

thursday :) 27-10-2011

Last edited:
I also have two stone to lose but will be happily initially with the first stone off. Ordered my supplies today so waiting for them to arrive over the next few days. I really wish you could buy some from a shop - I so want to start today

God damn cold :( got a sore throat and nose blockage and a chesty cough thank you very much cold weather :( got my pills and medication :(

Well at least with a cold you won't be able to smell any tempting smells!!! Good luck...you sound so determind and positive it's a real inspiration for others.
Clare xx

Thanks Clare :)
Just Tryna budge this cold its a nightmare though just when you wanna do something positive something has to happen, I blame the weather urgh

Good luck :D

thanks starting up on thursday just had my head all over the place and now I'm getting there been low crabbing for the past few

Back