Need desperate advice :( Georgie, Spooky, Icemoose - plz rescue me

Yeah, thanks. Slept with a thick layer of steroid on so my skin has calmed down. My back is so painful, i cant even wear a bra cos it keeps rubbing.

ouch! Thanks for thinking of me though! xxx

Glad its not as bad. It sounds absolutely awful though. OUCH indeed!
Hope your back calms down soon. xx

gunna have a looooooooooooong soak in the bath before work tonight, got this "anaesthetic" bath soak stuff - just need to keep my hair and eyes away. Makes your vision all "rainbow" like a puddle of oil. Tis fun for 5 mins, then gets very confusing :)

you lot are so lovely xx

asin the fabric conditioner?! Christ alive i'm totally allergic to EVERYTHING - latex, feather, washing up liquid, washing powders (all of them except surcare) fabric softners, fancy shampoos, and bath smellies.
I can manage some luch things, cant touch nivea or simple.....
Damn it, why me??

i blame my breeding. Its not always bad tho, and i do tan in seconds. The sea and sun make it go away. Also, i use a sunbed every now and then and it goes away for weeks. Cant go when its this bad tho :(

i was actually seriously thinking about it - doing postgrad medicine after my degree and moving to the USA.
My brother has applied to move to new zeland cos of how much better the sun makes our skin. My dad was from Iraq - i reckon the need for heat is built in :)

Back