need help ASAP please.

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
What would be the best choice from this menu? im going out for dinner but dont want to ruin my diet.

New York Strip £13.60

1/2 Pound of Flame Grilled prime choice sirloin, served with crispy onion rings and
crunchy stir fried vegetables.

Chicken with Avocado salsa and Cheese Quesadillas £12.25

A combination of tender marinated chicken breast topped with a homemade avocado, tomato, onion and cucumber salsa and served with quesadilla halves

Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Dinner £12.25

A combination of tender marinated Chicken Breast topped with prime smoked bacon and melting cheddar cheese. With Coleslaw

A La Carte Burger £8.95

A juicy half-pound of our homemade burger with its special blend of ground prime beef, and natural spices, served on a toasted bun with any 2 of the following toppings with chips. (Extra topping add 50p)
You Choose!

• Balsamic fried Onions
  • Smoked Bacon
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Chilli con carne
  • Creamy Guacamole
  • Fiery Jalapenos
  • Homemade tomato Salsa
Chicken Caesar Salad £8.75

A mound of fresh crunchy romaine lettuce topped with crispy smoked bacon, tender chicken, crunchy croutons and grated parmesan tossed to order in the distinctive anchovy Caesar dressing

Steak salad £9.35

Tender slices of spicy beef cooked with our own special reciepe served on a bed of fresh crispy green leaves cucumber tomatoes served with a choice of dressings

Kang Phed (red)

Cooked in red curry paste with coconut milk, bamboo shoots, peppers and basil leaves. Vegetable /tofu V £7.50. Chicken, pork, beef or prawn £8.50

Kang Kheaw Warn (green)

Cooked in green curry paste with coconut milk, bamboo, long beans, peppers and basil leaves Vegetable /tofu V £7.50. Chicken, pork, beef or prawns £8.50

Can you point which ever meal you suggest please? im at a total loss..Thankyou !!! XXX

Ooh heck I'd say it would be a pretty hard task to point them as you don't really 100 percent know what's gone in them if it was me I'd fill up on zero point things during the day and then just choose what I'd fancy from the menu enjoy your meal and then forget about it and go back to your points next day

yeah thats what i thought i would do, i have made some soup which is 0.5pts per serving, so i'll have that for lunch. i thought maybe the caesar salad. as in nandos that is 8pts then add like 4 for the bacon? and another 4 for the crutons?

Back