Need help to find somewhere to stay !!!!!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi guys, some of you may be aware my brother is currently in Sheffield northern general spinal unit. Does anyone know of any hotels / guest houses/ b&bs near to the hospital ? Must be a family orientated place as we are taking the boys too.

We are planning on going this saturday. All help / advice gratefully accepted .......thanx sonya xx

Well no ideas then... ! I think it will be a travel lodge...about 10 mins away from hospital. I t has taken ages to blooming find.

Could always try the Premier Travel Inn too Sonkie... sometimes a bit cheaper than Travel Lodge and are usually close by somewhere to eat - TGIs or Harverster type places and they do brekkie too for extra...... had a quick look for you there are three in Sheffied - Town Centre, Meadowhall and Sheffield Arena...... the web address is:

www.premiertravelinn.com

I am sure your brother will be very very pleased to see you......:D

Sorry hunny, I haven't got a clue... I struggle to find my way round my house, let alone another town!

I hope you find somewhere though! :)

Rofl ......:D , I t was bad enough trying to remember my way round Nottingham as it has changed so much since I left. But I have never been to sheffield.....gulp :rolleyes:

Hi Sonkie,

Have you thought of asking the support staff on the unit. There should be a social worker assigned to Wayne & I'm sure they will have information on places to stay. They may even have somewhere on site - bit like Ronald McDonald houses.

You may have already thought of this but thought I'd post this just in case you hadn't.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Could always try the Premier Travel Inn too Sonkie... sometimes a bit cheaper than Travel Lodge and are usually close by somewhere to eat - TGIs or Harverster type places and they do brekkie too for extra...... had a quick look for you there are three in Sheffied - Town Centre, Meadowhall and Sheffield Arena...... the web address is:

www.premiertravelinn.com

I am sure your brother will be very very pleased to see you......:D

premier travel inn it is, it is also the closest and easiest to get to hospital.
Thanx for the ideas.

Hi Sonkie

Try laterooms.co.uk , they are really good for last minute deals..

Now we gotta find something for hubby to do with the boys ....lol.
Will let them see Wayne but youngest will get bored brainless.

Back