need ideas

hi,im rose im a newbe to this forum and the pro points diet would like to see what everyone else is eating especially the sweet stuff ,they are my downfall.:D:D

Hi Rosie, you are in good company on here if sweet things are your downfall. I think the most talked about thing on this forum is Curly Wurlys! Browse through other people's food diaries to see what they are eating.
I have a huge sweet tooth and love chocolate and I have one or two sweet treats everyday. At the moment I love funsize Maltesers (3pps); small Dairy Milk bars (3pps); Pink&Whites (1pp each); Cadburys Buttons (3pps) and WW Caramel Mallows (1pp each). Hope you get some ideas from that. Generally go for the choc and sweets aimed at children as the packs are much smaller, and the funsize bags of choc bars are a good idea too if you can avoid devouring the whole bag at once! Of course Jaffa Cakes are brilliant as they are only 1pp each and give you a double choc and sweet craving fix.
Good luck with WWs and post any questions you have and we will answer.

hi Rosie from another Rosie :D
i've got a terrible sweet tooth too, certain things i can't have in the house like meringues nests, i know they're only 1 point each but i would eat the whole box.

thanks for that glad to see some one else with a sweet tooth how many points are curly wurlys?scared if i eat these chocy treats i wont lose weight!!!!

i've got a terrible sweet tooth too, certain things i can't have in the house like meringues nests, i know they're only 1 point each but i would eat the whole box.
hi rosie nice to hear off you dont even know if im doing this right i keep getting a message up saying i havnt got enough posts to send quick replys and i wouldont know how to put my food diary up!!!!!!:confused::confused:

For the same reason I daren't buy these either! :( xx

Last edited:
pink lady apples! They are really sweet and totally hit the spot for me when I have a sugar craving and no points left - maybe not to replace chocolate so much but definitely cures the sweet thing.

And curly wurlies - I hadn't eaten them in years but they've become a regular treat to help me use up points since I started. They are only 3pp each and I'm often short by that much at the end of the day so allow myself one if I have enough points spare.

Hi Rosie, don't be afraid to have a sweet treat. Banning foods only makes you want them more. Most people on here eat choc etc and still lose weight. I just wouldn't last on a diet unless I have something nice with my tea at night. I know everyone is different. I look forward to reading your food diary. Unfortunately there are restrictions of use on here until you reach 50 posts but you will have 50 posts in no time. Good luck!

pink lady apples! They are really sweet and totally hit the spot for me when I have a sugar craving and no points left - maybe not to replace chocolate so much but definitely cures the sweet thing.

i love pink ladies, i have one nearly every day, yum.

Back