Need Inspiration

skinny me

Hi,

I am after putting on 29lbs and am feeling Ugh :cry:. I have gone from a size 10 ish to a 16 ish after 4 months, as my husband was sick and in the hospital alot and I comfort ate.

I got weighed yesterday at 4.00 pm and am weighing in at 12st 1lb and want to get back to 10stone as I am going on holidays in May.

I love the inspiration everyone gets and am looking for some to help me through the first week or 2. I don't know how much I might loose or how its going to go, but am positive.

Rgds

Caroline

Hey, have a look at the inspirational slideshow. It has pics of peoples before and after weight losses. That should be very inspirational :)

Caroline - good luck! well done on making a decision which really can change your life :)

hey caroline - nice to meet you! You have already made a good start by joining this forum. There are loads of inspirational posts on here and logging on every day really does help. You can pick uo tips from other members and get advice. There is always someone around to talk to when you need help. The first week is always the hardest but after that it gets easier. Just take it one day at a time, drink loads of water and keep reminding yourself of what you are going to achieve and how great you will feel when you get there. Good luck :)

Hi,

Day 2 and I have a wicked headache, I know it is worth it, so I am going to bed to sleep it off. I'll keep motivated as long as I know I am not alone !! And boy, I am sooooooo not alone.

Thanks.

Caroline

Caroline - yup. best thing to do is sleep through it! I am on Day 2 too and its AWFUL lol. But I know its going to get better!

Best of luck you! This is a brilliant diet and once you get through week 1 you will be doing ab fab! Dont be alone.....there are always plenty on here to keep you motivated!!

caroline i find it easier to take one day at a time i just wake up each morning and do another day the prospect of the long term is daunting but day by day is easier the key to sucess is water the more the better and eventually it actually does taste quite nice!! Im starting week 5 today and ive already lost29lbs thats over 2 stone so just keep going its worth it the first week is the hardest but after the first weigh in you will be amazed we are all her to keep you going!!!!

Hi, Day 3 and my husband nicely pointed out my breath smells :) I have to admit he is being very supportive of me doing this. I have to be honest, I was a little on the grouchy side yesterday and even up until about 2 hours ago, but I seem to be perking up slightly, although can I do anything about the furry feeling on my tongue ?

Rgds

Caroline

Hiya Skinny me, the best thing for he tongue furr is to just keep brushng teeth and tongue and make sure you drink plenty water. we are offically allowed those listerine strips but am naughty and chew gum. we are not meant to but you'll see it has not affected my losses so far. think everyone if just different. Bad breath does however mean your burning fat, so love your stinky breath! x

hi 'skinny me',
at least your other half told you sooner rather than later so you are aware and can keep on top of it! my other half didn't tell me till after it had been stinkin' for a couple of weeks!!! obviously i was aware of the funny taste etc. but wasn't aware of how it was to others - am paranoid about it now but apart from him everyone else is too polite to mention it and more importantly what others notice and mention is my weight loss which is WAY better!!
as for doing something about the furry tongue - my guess is the same as 'pineapple's'....WATER! you could also try a tongue scraper, not a great thing to do and makes your tongue feel dry so you need a drink afterwards but it does de-fuzz for a while.
fran

Back