Need some words of motivation!

Hudson

Hi all,

On day 6 now, weigh in tomorrow evening, and feel utterly miserable. If I'm like this now, how am I going to hold out for 12 weeks??

Dying to eat something- I haven't, but could just go down to the shop now and buy something! Just made a chicken and mushroom soup, hopefully that will take the edge off.

Don't feel like I've lost any weight either, and been 100% all week!

Help! Did anyone else feel like this?

JH x

you will see when you get weighed, you must have lost something. i bet you will be shocked by what the scales say x

Hudson..
Stay strong.. your doing fab.. to get through the first week is a great achievement and from now on it will get easier. I promise!
I am sure when you go for your wi tomorrow you will have a fab loss and feel really chuffed.
STAY STRONG your doing fab!
Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Hello :)
I'm on day 5 and getting weighed tomorrow. Well done on getting through the first week :) Are you having all your shakes? Drinking enough water? It may be that you are head-hungry, in which case you need to occupy yourself. Read a book, take a walk, have a bath, brush your teeth, paint your nails - whatever it takes to get your mind off food. It will get easier for you, the people who are on weeks 10,20,30 etc are proof of that. You've done so very well already and I bet you'll have a great loss tomorrow. Don't think about the next 12 weeks, just take one day at a time. Lots of luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks guys, I'm gonna stay strong til tomorrow - Hopefully I will have a good loss and that will get me through next week!

This forum is great! :)

Back