Need to start a VLCD asap please help!

NikkiM32

Hi there hope you are all well. I am new to the site and in desperate need of advice! I have been on LL for 9 weeks and lost 42lbs which is great but because my blood pressure was lower than my usual (but still in the 'average' range) my nurse decided that she wouldn't sign my forms off anymore :cry: she didnt even give me a chance to explain...even though I feel great! She just isn't a fan of LL... and therefore LL can't support me anymore!! So I've been left out in the cold and as you can prob tell I am panicking as I was so close to starting route to management and I have no idea what to introduce gradually to stop me putting all my weight back on! I still have about another 20lbs to loose to get to my goal and by hook or by crook I will do this.....I have considered Exante as its a VLCD and u sign urself off..and need to get started asap as my LL packs run out Tuesday! Any advice is welcome xx

If you order Exante before 1pm on Monday you'll get it on Tues.

I'd highly recommend it x

Thanku Starlight!!! Tell me this do u introduce food gradually with Exante also? This is the bit that I'm worried about....putting it all back on :-/ Do they help u through managing weigh? As a now ex LL I'm already getting councelling withdrawel symptoms lol. The cool thing is I'm in Ketosis so the switch shouldnt be too much of an issue hopefully x

Back