needing some help please

hi, my name is charlotte and im interested in slimming world and am hoping someone can explain to me how it works please as im abit confused

many thanks in advance to anyone who replies:)

your best bet is to go on the slimming world website and having a read up there - i tend to confuse people more when i try and explain it to them!

I was really confused too, but like lauryloo said, the website does tend to make things a bit easier although I was still a bit confused, until I went for the meeting that is. Everything was explained there and the booklet they give you is great. :)

ive had a look online for some info and still dont understand it all, i need to be sure i will be able to stick to it as money is tight at the moment so cant afford to spend the money if i dont stick at it

am i on the right track though of thinking that you have red or green days and there is a list for each that you can eat as much as you want off then a list of stuff that you add as extras and a syn list which you have 5-15 of

charlotte x

Red days - based around meat, veg and Fruit. With 4 Healthy Extras a day
Green days - based around carbs, pulses, fruit and veg. With 4 Healthy Extras a day
Extra Easy - all foods that are free on both days. With 2 Healthy Extras a day.

The Healthy extras vary from day to day but are generally a serving of dairy for a Healthy extra A choice and the B choices are fibre based bread etc plus meat based on green day or carb based on the red day.

You can eat as much free foods as you like which inc quorn and muller lites on all days.

But I would join a class and they will talk you through every thing you need to know :D.

Sorry totally missed your other post sorry! In a nut shell Red days are for non vegitatians and green days are for vegitarians. Depending on the day there is a list of free foods which you can have unlimited amounts of (yes really!) and then there is healthy extras which are foods that have good nutrients in them, but when eaten in excess cause weight gain; milk, cheese, bread, cereal etc. Then anything doesn't fit into these catagories is "synned" to which you can have a certain amount of.

My best advice would be that if you think SW was for you then prehaps go to a group to get all the books and have it properly explained to you, then you don't have to go back and you can do it at home.

Back