Nervous about SW!!

amy1234

Morning everyone!!
So the new year is here and I can now say i'm getting married next year.. aaaahhhhh!!! (scary stuff!!!) I want lose about 4 stone and i'm hoping thats realistic!
I'm starting SW tonight and for some reason i'm soooo nervous, i've been to weight watchers before so I kind of know how it works.
Just hoping it's kind of easy to follow?!? It looks a bit more complicated tha WW?? I've read so many threads on here and it's so inspirtational so i'm feeling pretty positive so hopefully by the time I get married i'll be a skinny minnie lol :) :) :)

Morning! = ) Welcome! Im joining slimming world too & feeling so nervous! ive also got 4 and half stone to lose, im aiming to do it by october this year! As its my 24th birthday in october & last year i avioded a birthday party because of my weight! and thats not a nice feeling = ( I dont want to do the same thing again! so here i am...ive tried VLCD's but i cant stick to them... =s im hoping i can get my head around slimming world and do this! = ) Best of luck on your journey! and congrats on getting married next year! wooop woop = ) You will be a skinny minnie!! aslong as we focus & stick to it! lol :) xx

Hi I joined Slimming World last night and I was really nervous too, but now that I've been I feel really positive. I've only had a quick glance through the book so far, but I'm planning on studying it tonight to get some good recipe's and things. I've also tried VLCD's and they worked for me to begin with, but then I completely lost track and put it all back on plus more which is not a good feeling! I'm hoping this time will be better to get it off slower and try to keep it off this time!

Emma xx

Ohhh so glad i'm not the only nervous one lol i think once i've been i'll really get into it, a lot of people I no follow SW but don't go to meetings, but the meetings a big part for me coz theres nothin worse than someone weighing u and saying uv gained :( i went to the gym last night them straight to play badminton with OH (hes attemptin to diet too although he doesnt need to!!) and I felt like I was dying by the end of it but feel good today :) i'm gonna set a few mini goals because i've got a cruise in September so want to lose quote a bit by then! But i worked out if i lose 2lb a week until my wedding i'd lose something stupid like 10 stone haha soooo obviously that can't happen!! I'll let u know how tonight goes :)

I agree about the meetings part i think thats going to be a big help for me aswell. Mini goals are a good plan. Mine is to loose my first stone and by my birthday at end of feb to have lost 1.5st so i hope this is achievable! I think 2lb a week is the average loss but i may be wrong!x

Hello :) really enjoyed my first meeting... Even though there were 75 new member and the hour turned into 2 and a half!! Can't believe how much u can eat (and its nice food too!!) xx

ooh I'm glad I've found you guys, I'm going to my first ever sw class on thursday and I am really nervous, I don't like the idea of being weighed but know if I'm going to lose the weight need to face up to it at some point! So best foot forward . . . through the sw door!
Good luck to you all x

Definately. I think once your in there, it isnt as scary as you thought. Everyone that is there is in the same boat as you and i think it makes you alot more motivated :) xx

It's soooo good honestly I don't like bein weighed either lol but its really discreet and because i dont want the shame of bein told i've gained I try harder!!
I walked 5 miles last night and just goin to body combat... So if i havent lost on thursday I will actually cry! Xx

Back