Net to Slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Missbehavinx, 19 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Missbehavinx

Missbehavinx New Member

Hi there, Im Rosalie I started the Slimming world diet today, im feeling very dubious about it as ive eaten sooo much and cant see how i will lose the weight, but will persivere.
    Im not able to attend classes as we are seriously on the bread line, one of the reasons for my weight gain. Over the past year or so we have been made bancrupt my husband lost his job and had an unexpected csa claim out of the blue. So like lots of others, I comforted with food. I have lost all my confidence and my children have lost there once bubbly mum and my husband doesnt know who I am anymore. Ive joined this site in hope of support and inspiration from fellow dieters who understand whats its like to feeel the way I do.
    So, hello everyone, look forward to talking to you.
    xRx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles chick. I've tried SW several times before and i'm still in disbelief about how much I can eat and still lose weight!

I always start off in week one thinking "ok, i'll test the diet theory to the max", then pig out on piles of mash, mushy peas and quorn sausages..... then go to weigh in and find out i've lost!!!!

Don't ask me why, when or how..... but if you give it 100% then you'll lose.

Welcome here!

K x

4. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and Welcome.
    I am also new today and have found the forum really interesting and helpful. I know you will fit in cos peeps are so luvly here. :)

5. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel really stuffed this evening. I have been very good. Kept to all my sins.

I cannot believe also how much I can eat on this plan.

We will seeeeeeeeee. :)

6. Missbehavinx

Missbehavinx New Member

Thanks :), I think im going to enjoy the plan, just hope it works for me

7. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    best of luck. it does work or so many people wouldnt do it! x

8. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Rosalie, Welcome to the board! :D ;)
    Good luck on you first week
    (sending you good vibes) :vibes:

9. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Times can hit you hard but hopefully you and your family will develop a healthy relationship with food through this diet, at least it'll be one less thing to worry about. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.