Net to Slimming world

Missbehavinx

Hi there, Im Rosalie I started the Slimming world diet today, im feeling very dubious about it as ive eaten sooo much and cant see how i will lose the weight, but will persivere.
Im not able to attend classes as we are seriously on the bread line, one of the reasons for my weight gain. Over the past year or so we have been made bancrupt my husband lost his job and had an unexpected csa claim out of the blue. So like lots of others, I comforted with food. I have lost all my confidence and my children have lost there once bubbly mum and my husband doesnt know who I am anymore. Ive joined this site in hope of support and inspiration from fellow dieters who understand whats its like to feeel the way I do.
So, hello everyone, look forward to talking to you.
xRx

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles chick. I've tried SW several times before and i'm still in disbelief about how much I can eat and still lose weight!

I always start off in week one thinking "ok, i'll test the diet theory to the max", then pig out on piles of mash, mushy peas and quorn sausages..... then go to weigh in and find out i've lost!!!!

Don't ask me why, when or how..... but if you give it 100% then you'll lose.

Welcome here!

K x

Hi and Welcome.
I am also new today and have found the forum really interesting and helpful. I know you will fit in cos peeps are so luvly here. :)

I feel really stuffed this evening. I have been very good. Kept to all my sins.

I cannot believe also how much I can eat on this plan.

We will seeeeeeeeee. :)

Hi Rosalie, Welcome to the board! :D ;)
Good luck on you first week
(sending you good vibes) :vibes:

Times can hit you hard but hopefully you and your family will develop a healthy relationship with food through this diet, at least it'll be one less thing to worry about. Good luck!

Back