new and afraid

AmyAdele

its a long road
Hi everyone,

Just back from the doctors after a high blood pressure reading at a pharmacy ....I still have high blood pressure 150/100? Im only 20 and although she said this was high, should I be worried?

Ive been doing a low calorie diet for a week now and so i took my food diary to show her i was sticking to it and doing on with small results and so she has put me on Xenical. I lost 3 pounds this week doing calorie counting and just wanted to ask if the tablets are going to help me make a difference

any tips advice would be greatly appreciated!

hope to get to know you all as this journey progresses :)

Hi hun, a lot of things can raise your bp, obviously being overweight, but the weather,what youy were doing before hand and even how anxious you are..loosing weight will lower your bp, and will improve your health :)

Xenical is excellent, it works well as long as you follow the 2 rules

1) no more than 5grams of fat per 100grams
2) no more than 15grams of fat per meal

Drink plenty of water and exercise as much as you can,that makes you comfortable.

Xenical works but grabbing onto the fat that you eat and stops it from being digested, it work with 1 third of the fat you eat, it roughly equals an extra pound on top of what you do yourself.

It's important that you stick to the rules, this way you'll acheive maximum weight loss and avoid the nasty side effects. You may feel a bit tired or have a headache in the first week, but not everyone does.

You need to make sure you're eating enough to loose weight, undereating will make your body want to loose less.

have a look at this site... www.myfitnesspal.com sign up, it really with tracking your food,weight loss and targets.

If you need anymore help, holler :)

Back