New and confused!

Ellie87

Afternoon all!
I'm new to Mini Mins today!! I'm starting on the slimming world plan. I'm attending a meeting next Wednesday to start, but needing some guiders before I attend! I have done Slimming world before but along time ago, so I expect its changed! I have been looking through books and think i'd be easier on Red days to start off with but will entwine green days. Is this a good idea?:confused:
I get bored quite easily with meals anyway, so any basic simple family meals you could recommend would be recieved with gratitude!
Lets start from here then..........!

Hi and welcome, I'm a newbie too (joined yesterday). I went back to SW this week after a 2 year break and the main plan is now extra easy which is a red/ green combination - it seems really good, the only downside being you now only get 1 HEA and 1 HEB per day, but for planning free food meals it's so much easier. Good luck, I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time x

hi welcome to s/w and minimins, i have been following s/w for several years and found it hard at first to get my head around extra easy after doing green or red but having got used to it now find it is a good plan as long as you don't mind losing a h/e a & b, i do a mix of all 3 through the week to stop my body getting used to one plan. good luck x

Thanks. Just been looking through the site and already addicted! The meal inspiration pages on here are Fab! Feeling a little more optimistic now! :cool:

Back