New and feeling a bit miserable but trying to be positive!

Ms Kitty

Not a great first post but I'm here hopefully around to stay! I have been looking round the forum for a while and now really need to get myself together. Today I got an e-mail from my ex-husband and in the 'to' line it said 'Fat Cow'. :( It really upset me, I have been trying so hard to be civil with him for the sake of our children but now I don't know why I have been bothering. I need to keep remembering why he is my ex and not let it upset me, but I can't believe he would do such a horrible thing. Anyway, I have to get over it... so here I am... back on the Slimming World plan, doing it myself - with your help on the forum! I'm quite proud that I didn't turn to the chocolate, I had some fruit and a cuppa! :eek:

Hi there,

I'm a newbie on here too doing SW.
What a horrible man to do that! I would send him one back with an equally horrible subject line.
Well done you for not turning to chocolate.

Chin up and keep at it.

xxx

Hi im new just trying to get use to the forum people can be cruel take no notice the best revenge is living well and being happy x

I am new too and the good thing is that everybody is lovely on this site x Good luck with the weight loss x Can't believe your ex would write such a nasty thing, especially to the mother of his children!- he doesn't sound like a very nice (or happy!) man!

Am also new and feeling a bit glum about the whole weight thing, sight, still guess we can only try eh. However I would like to say good job on the ex being an ex! He sounds like a very unhappy person. You however are attempting to change your life which is awsome :)

Back